Replace PSU 750 gold

Bought XPG core reactor locally for the newly built PC but it had some defect (system would randomly turn off and not switch on until PSU turned off and on) and they don't have stock to replace

Which would be the next best option. The seller is pushing DeepcoolDQ750M V3L.

The difference amount will be paid/refunded

How is Corsair RMe 750?

Ryzen 7600
Sapphire 6700xt pulse
Gigabyte b650 gaming x ax

I'm personally used/using DQ750M V2L on 2700X + 2080 then 3070 and now 12400F + 3070 from 2 years and have no complains.
Can't comment on after sales but otherwise it is good.

Last edited:
Bought XPG core reactor locally for the newly built PC but it had some defect (system would randomly turn off and not switch on until PSU turned off and on) and they don't have stock to replace

Which would be the next best option. The seller is pushing DeepcoolDQ750M V3L.

The difference amount will be paid/refunded

How is Corsair RMe 750?

Ryzen 7600
Sapphire 6700xt pulse
Gigabyte b650 gaming x ax
I'm using the Deepcool DQ750M V3L with a 7800X3D and RTX 3080. Works fine and is a tier B PSU. I believe it's built on a Seasonic platform.

I believe it's built on a Seasonic platform.
It is indeed. V2 was also same and it was otherwise A tier but failed low voltage (less than 90V) test and was put in C tier due to this reason.
Since that is not an issue in India as we are on 240V here I went for it.

Here's the quote from Jonny Guru,
"High wattage CWT GPX based units have problems with failing burn-in test under sub 90VAC input, treat as 230V only"

1696345762920.png

The V2L 750 and lower is B tier, not C. The 850W is C.

Any thoughts on Corsair 750 RM or RMe?

or NZXT C750 - is this something else rebranded by NZXT or do they make it themselves?

I can increase the budget to around 10k if its worth it

Corsair HX750 750 Watt 80 Platinum is at 10.3k in price tracker which seems strange

Last edited:
Any thoughts on Corsair 750 RM or RMe?

or NZXT C750 - is this something else rebranded by NZXT or do they make it themselves?

I can increase the budget to around 10k if its worth it

Corsair HX750 750 Watt 80 Platinum is at 10.3k in price tracker which seems strange

The RME series uses Taiwanese capacitors. RM/X uses Japanese ones.

The C750 bronze is okay-ish. Gold ones are made by Seasonic.

The HX series is old and you will not find it in stock anywhere.

My bad the V1 is Tier A. It was also called "Gamer storm". Anyways, still decent.

Just FYI it was indeed C tier: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1116640-eol-psu-tier-list-rev-148/
but only for the reason mentioned.
That is an older list. Even there it is mentioned that greater than 750W is C tier.

This I believe is more updated and followed - https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/

Back