Replacement cable for UE TripleFi 10 IEM

Scramjet

Disciple
Hi,

Can someone tell me where I can buy replacement cable for the IEM? It's not available on Amazon. No other indian sites turn up on Google search either. Nothing on aliexpress - however there seem to be some KZ ZS5 cables which look like it may be compatible with TripleFi

I'm not sure what the exact connector for the TripleFi is, and for some reason wasn't able to find it via some quick googling. But if they are the same as the KZ ZS5, then the below should fit, since they are the 0.75mm connectors present on the KZ:
Without mic/remote
With mic/remote

I personally have the SA Raven IEM from this store which comes with the 1 button mic/remote cable above, have had zero issues with it over my last year of ownership - very sturdy and no microphonics (or whatever it is called when the cable brushes against clothes and you can hear it). It seems they will ship once the lockdown in Maharashtra is over, so from May 1, but apart from that I can vouch for ProAudioHome, as I am sure many others can on this forum.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the exact connector for the TripleFi is, and for some reason wasn't able to find it via some quick googling. But if they are the same as the KZ ZS5, then the below should fit, since they are the 0.75mm connectors present on the KZ:
Without mic/remote
With mic/remote

I personally have the SA Raven IEM from this store which comes with the 1 button mic/remote cable above, have had zero issues with it over my last year of ownership - very sturdy and no microphonics (or whatever it is called when the cable brushes against clothes and you can hear it). It seems they will ship once the lockdown in Maharashtra is over, so from May 1, but apart from that I can vouch for ProAudioHome, as I am sure many others can on this forum.

Thanks. I placed order with them. Its description says "Used for : Ultimate Ears (UE) 2pin interface earphones", so I'm hoping it's compatible. They are providing 6-month warranty also, so that's good.

Back