replacement for 5800

Ok i need a new phone in place of my 5800. the ui lags a bit and the screen seems to be becoming more and more resistive..,press really hard to get something to work. max budget is 9k. So please suggest some good phones and in all possibilities budget be extended to 10k in extreme cases.

Na i want something in which i can add apps samsung monte sounds good but would prefer a phone with something other than a flash ui. Been using Symbians60 for over 3 years now and love the way it works....but now want to try android..any cheap phones there???

In sub-10K range, there are hardly any Android options. Galaxy 5 is not worth considering unless you want Android for the namesake. Spice Mi-300 is a good VFM model, but you will have to actually try it out and see if you are satisfied with its build quality. Galaxy 3 is relatively good option but retails at around 11.5K.

Well, Videocon Zeus is another Android phone in that range. The problem with phones in this range is that they offer resistive touchscreens and resistive sucks. One good thing about Zeus is that its capacitive.

Sorry to go off the topic. I flashed my 5800 with Symbian^3 CFW and experiencing a very good improvement in touch response. The UI is pretty cool and the phone is quite faster than before. Previously the switch between landscape and portrait took some effort & time but now it is instant and effortless. May be you could try it.

rajkri_11 said:
Sorry to go off the topic. I flashed my 5800 with Symbian^3 CFW and experiencing a very good improvement in touch response. The UI is pretty cool and the phone is quite faster than before. Previously the switch between landscape and portrait took some effort & time but now it is instant and effortless. May be you could try it.
How did you do it..?

Links here or PM please..

Back