Request for Products here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Headphone (over the head) with in-line Volume Control & preferably with 40mm or 50mm driver.

To be used exclusively on my 3770K system for HD movies & ocassional sound editing. Cable length min 3m.

You can pm me.

Terry

Looking for a Headphone (over the head) with in-line Volume Control & preferably with 40mm or 50mm driver.

To be used exclusively on my 3770K system for HD movies & ocassional sound editing. Cable length min 3m.

You can pm me.

Terry

The WS55i is perfect for your needs sir. It has some solid bass for action movies and it performs pretty good with music as well . It has an in line mic and remote . :)

Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone

We can provide you an additional discount of 2.5% for NEFT transfer or else if you are located in Mumbai you are most welcome to visit our store and pick up these headphones.

- - - Updated - - -

m looking for over ear budget head phone with good bass.....what would you suggest me????

Do you have a particular budget in mind ?

hello.... i am planning to upgrade from my ath m50 headphones. what wud u suggest me??
i thought abt senn hd 650 but im not willing to invest more than 5k on amp.
im also quite fascinated about v moda m 100 crossfade.. is there any possibility of their availibility

when would ath t400 would be in-stock (damn those $$$ or i would have gone for t500) ?
if it is in-stock what would be the price(shipped at kolkata-700048) ?
please dont rate it more than 4000 :'

Sir, when can i expect Fiio E6?
its been long i've pre ordered it on the new site.

All pending pre-orders for E6 have been shipped out .

hello.... i am planning to upgrade from my ath m50 headphones. what wud u suggest me??
i thought abt senn hd 650 but im not willing to invest more than 5k on amp.
im also quite fascinated about v moda m 100 crossfade.. is there any possibility of their availibility

The HD 650 are one of the best headphones available out there but due extract their true potential you will need a good DAC + amp sure , something on the lines of Essence One or more like a stand alone DAC + tube amp . That definitely wont fit under the 5k budget.

Alternatively you could go for headphones like Sennheiser HD 25-II or ATH-A900 etc which are not as demanding as the HD 650.

when would ath t400 would be in-stock (damn those $$$ or i would have gone for t500) ?
if it is in-stock what would be the price(shipped at kolkata-700048) ?
please dont rate it more than 4000 :'

T400 is not expected anytime soon .We can try and offer you a good price on T500 , please PM us for the same :).

any plans for a really good tube amp/dac beyond the maverick ?

Is there any particular brand/model you are looking for ?

sir is there any chance grados will be back??i need 225i

We have been trying to get Grado's for a long time now but Grado US is not very keen in providing a pricing that can match or close to the same due to which its getting difficult for us to source it . Sr80i at 7000-7500 price bracket wouldn't really be value for money . SR225i would be even higher :).

hello i am looking for a iem which have a good bass but i dont want too much bass like skullcandy. tell me which will be better for me?. budget will be around 2k

I have budget 4.5k what do you suggest? I mostly need it for gaming. I was looking for Corsair Vengeance 1500 but couldn't find it so do yo have any alternatives?

hello i am looking for a iem which have a good bass but i dont want too much bass like skullcandy. tell me which will be better for me?. budget will be around 2k

Sorry for the delayed response , you could look at the Brainwavz Pro Alpha or M1 since both have much tighter and detailed bass/ clarity :).

I wish to purchase Denon AH-D1100.....is it available with you ?

Please check your PM , finally able to source it :).

I have budget 4.5k what do you suggest? I mostly need it for gaming. I was looking for Corsair Vengeance 1500 but couldn't find it so do yo have any alternatives?

You could look at the Audio Technica ATH-AD300/AD500 if you want big soundstage/3d feel for the gaming . But since they are open they will slightly lack in bass. Other option is the ATH-T500 which is closed and has slightly more bass than AD series.

Hi Pristine,
When are you bringing Sansa Clips?

We have been trying to get Sansa Clip/Zip back but it hasn't worked out so not expected anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back