Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

@gREen bro, got an invite to spare, just received, valid for another 45 - 48 hrs or so, shall I shamelessly put all the burden of sharing onto your shoulders by PMing it to you ? :)

@dealwise I guess it's up to you to decide. I don't think @gREen has got an invite yet, so you might as well give him. If he or anyone else in that list above me are not in a position to buy the OPT right now within the 48 hr period, I am ready to use the invite. I just wish this invite, and the subsequent ones that keep coming stay within this TE group so that everyone who's expressed interest end up getting one.

I'd requested him in this thread, he did not update
;)
Hey as the invites are rolling at snail pace. I haven't concentrated on the post. As OP pointed out, they will increase the invite rollout coming 2 weeks. Will get back in line.

@dealwise I guess it's up to you to decide. I don't think @gREen has got an invite yet, so you might as well give him. If he or anyone else in that list above me are not in a position to buy the OPT right now within the 48 hr period, I am ready to use the invite. I just wish this invite, and the subsequent ones that keep coming stay within this TE group so that everyone who's expressed interest end up getting one.
I love the way, it helps and circulates within the community.

Invite PM-ed.
Happy to see you happy :)
double or triple happy pal...[DOUBLEPOST=1441109745][/DOUBLEPOST]@dealwise thanks bro, i feel so great bcoz of you. dont have in a day or 2 day delivery, wish amazon deliver it fast.
huge thanks to @dealwise
no more waiting game, will update and will follow with the invites guys. Happy evening

Attachments

• oredered.jpg
    oredered.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Good, one invite shared....hope the rest also get...cheers.
yup, i have two reservation, one at 8k and other at 13k. will share it once i got.
btw, any idea what accessories do i order? anyone ordered, guide me and what styleswap cover is great and durable or any metal bands as there are limited accessories available, i cant figure it out.

Back