Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

Mine is here attached and I really need it to unbox and review for my Indian subscribers.
OP2.jpg

I am at 5.1k on the reservation list and had even subscribed for their Pop Up event on 28.07 and i am yet to receive any invite. I seriously don't know what OnePlus is upto.

By putting yourself in the reservation list, it does not guarantee you an invite. You will only be notified if there are spare invites.

Currently, we haven’t begun sending out invites yet. Expect this to happen around mid-August. I’d like to take a second to explain how we prioritize invite sending for the first month:

Source:https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/reservation-list-discussion.325634/

Also I read somewhere that once invites rolling out, at first they will give only 50 invites per day to the reservation list, I can't confirm it though.

This is probably the worst way to sell anything....keep in mind that a couple of heavyweights are launching around mid august to mid September. At this speed I can guarantee that 1+ will lose a hell of a lot of their prospective buyers to other brands. Upcoming devices include Xiaomi Mi5 (which I feel will be a better device), The Nexus Duo, Moto X style and a few more...

Best of luck to 1+ if they continue like this..

Fcuk this sh1t..
OP can shove up the opt up their ass :p

waiting for lenovo zuk z1 and mi5 others to join soon and ruin their party...

I'm inclining to agree...
I was hyped for this and I thought come 11th Aug, invites would roll out in batches of thousands or ten thousands.

If there are similar spec'd phones in the same price range that come up before I get an invite, I'm just gonna go with those.

Back