Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

Are Global Invites shareable? I don't mind a global invite.

@gREen Please add me in the list.
Global invites are bind by their account in other means not shareable.

Dear @gREen, now that we have a considerable no. of members requesting to be added to the list, can you pls share the list ? It'll be interesting to know our individual position in the queue. BTW, many thanks for your service to the community
Check the first post. but remember its on batch wise and line wise priority
The error was rectified by OnePlus today and i was successfully able to place an order.
congrats mate, looking for reviews... and a word of mouth spreading that its has type-c and sometimes fingerprints area are not recognised.

@gREen i requested on 29th july., can u please edit the list.
sorry for the confusion as you already requested but as i posted earlier about this. i added you on batch two but sharing is not line wise. its seems OP is sending invites on priority based on ad guys and random cases. once within this month they will stabilise IMO and invites gonna roll on more volume.sorry for the trouble.
Can you please add me to the queue as well ?

Thanks @gREen
added :)

what number were you on in the list ? im at 1200 and i havent received an invite yet :(
it seems that a guy on 1027 who attended meetup and events still didnt get the invites. whats wrong with OP. but the next shipment they will stabilize it IMO otherwise they gonna lose their customer base because of frustration. people selling OP2 on olx for 35k and scam going for invite selling. WTF is OP doing///

i would love an invite if possible @gREen :)
added man[DOUBLEPOST=1439820894][/DOUBLEPOST]those out their the format for invites starts with
Global - GL
Indian - IN

I'm inclining to agree...
I was hyped for this and I thought come 11th Aug, invites would roll out in batches of thousands or ten thousands.

If there are similar spec'd phones in the same price range that come up before I get an invite, I'm just gonna go with those.

I agree as well....this is not going down well. People have a number of new choices coming up soon. And OP2 is going to lose out big time ...

I agree as well....this is not going down well. People have a number of new choices coming up soon. And OP2 is going to lose out big time ...

It's actually good in a way for the consumers that they are delaying it till the new nexus is launched so that we can decide properly which phone we should buy.

It's actually good in a way for the consumers that they are delaying it till the new nexus is launched so that we can decide properly which phone we should buy.
The nexus is anyways going to be superier in config as compared to the OP2. Also it will be very expensive than the OP2 so those two are harldy related.
OP is purposely delaying / slowing the rolling out of invites as the USA deliveries have been delayed and also lots of batches are facing issues with the C-type port.
They have delayed the invites for other nations too but the justification given was to be fair with US customers.
Anyways this delay is certainly going to affect the sales of OP2 and the excitement will wear off and other brands will keep bringing competitive devices. It will affect the sales of OP2 but they will counter it with controlled no of mfd units. Also the major player to benefit from this delay will be Xioami as they will find good response for MI5 which is in the same category as OP2.

I have not seen any invites yet. Not sure if people in India are even getting them. I think only one member so far has got the invite here.

Also it will be very expensive than the OP2 so those two are harldy related.

You cannot be more wrong mate, the Nexus line always stands for top of the line specs at rock bottom price. Prime example are the Nexus 4 and 5 which were very similar in price with respect to oneplus. Heck nexus 4 was the greatest value for money device in the history of mobiles at its time.

Nexus 6 is the only device which broke from this trend last year as it chose to be sold at a premium. Google has learned from their mistake looking at the sales of nexus 6 and if reports are correct (which are pretty accurate in terms of the build and specs of the new nexus) the new nexus 5 2015 is going to be priced similarly like the older nexus were used to, that makes the Nexus 5 2015 a direct competition to the oneplus two.

So no they are not expensive and in all probability will be priced same as the oneplus two and they are very much related.

You cannot be more wrong mate, the Nexus line always stands for top of the line specs at rock bottom price. Prime example are the Nexus 4 and 5 which were very similar in price with respect to oneplus. Heck nexus 4 was the greatest value for money device in the history of mobiles at its time.
Nexus 6 is the only device which broke from this trend last year as it chose to be sold at a premium. Google has learned from their mistake looking at the sales of nexus 6 and if reports are correct (which are pretty accurate in terms of the build and specs of the new nexus) the new nexus 5 2015 is going to be priced similarly like the older nexus were used to, that makes the Nexus 5 2015 a direct competition to the oneplus two.
So no they are not expensive and in all probability will be priced same as the oneplus two and they are very much related.
I guess we both can only speculate on what is not yet released. And I agree Nexus 4 was the best priced device. Nexus 5 on the boundary and nexus 6 way out of what Nexus actually stood for.
If they bring back the next nexus at an affordable price like the One plus then nothing can stop it from being a huge hit. But again I think that it will be priced higher than the other 'Active' lineup .
We can only wait n watch.

I guess we both can only speculate on what is not yet released. And I agree Nexus 4 was the best priced device. Nexus 5 on the boundary and nexus 6 way out of what Nexus actually stood for.
If they bring back the next nexus at an affordable price like the One plus then nothing can stop it from being a huge hit. But again I think that it will be priced higher than the other 'Active' lineup .
We can only wait n watch.
True we can only wait and watch, I had really high hopes for the oneplus two but unfortunately I have to say I am pretty dissappointed. Lets see what tricks Google has under it's hats.

Let the rivals enter the stage,
Meizu MX5 will be on sale on snapdeal on 26 August
Xiaomi MI5 but no idea about indian launch better wait for tomorrow miui event clue
Lenova Zuk but no idea about indian launch as they rule with k3 and a7000 series phones
Moto X Style/Play confirmed to release next month
Nexus 5 2015 series from LG and Huawei
no more frustration for invites and the battle begins, will see if i get the invite else moto x style or meizu.

Last edited:
Back