Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

Strange thing going on, a guy at OP forum(joined today i.e. 19/08/15 probable after receiving invite) got invite with a rank of 1890, many others with better ranks are still waiting. WTF!!!

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-2-invites-in-august.332832/page-251#post-12603299
Pure BS. carl posted that the invites gonna ramp up next 3 weeks. theres no details about how they sending invites. i read on twitter a guys receive invites with referral of a ad guy.

I was at 8 lac something today iam at 21k
bumping queue is different thing. That guy got invite without doing anything, i am not even sure if Oneplus is playing a fair game now.

Pure BS. carl posted that the invites gonna ramp up next 3 weeks. theres no details about how they sending invites. i read on twitter a guys receive invites with referral of a ad guy.
yeah read that 3 weeks things, for me, day be day i am getting inclined towards other phones(even thought abt ipod + a simple phone). I am sure there are way more impatient guys than me.

bumping queue is different thing. That guy got invite without doing anything, i am not even sure if Oneplus is playing a fair game now.

yeah read that 3 weeks things, for me, day be day i am getting inclined towards other phones(even thought abt ipod + a simple phone). I am sure there are way more impatient guys than me.
no problem bro but what OP is doing is pissing their customer. next month plethora of phones gonna land. better stop scratching head and start scratching what phone to got.
whats your current status, did you receive the phone?

Plus day by day, number of negative reviews and different bugs are ramping up. oneplus should just use the opportunity else words of mouth can have reverse effect too.

no problem bro but what OP is doing is pissing their customer. next month plethora of phones gonna land. better stop scratching head and start scratching what phone to got.
whats your current status, did you receive the phone?
I am around 1870 currently and still waiting(not sure about this word) for invite

Plus day by day, number of negative reviews and different bugs are ramping up. oneplus should just use the opportunity else words of mouth can have reverse effect too.
no matter what, its gonna change anytime. i have G2 which is a successful phone but it has one major issue, the screen burns as times goes and completely turn the yellow spot. LG rectified and said IT HAPPENS & NO WARRENTY, **** lg. Just like that, people shout and they forget, they praise again.

IDK but many people on oneplus forums are reporting different issues. Though everyone is reporting random things, thats what is confusing about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1439926649][/DOUBLEPOST]Also every different review(from individuals and popular reviewers too) is reporting about some different issue, heating, camera, fingerprint scanner, bad screen quality, brightness

IDK but many people on oneplus forums are reporting different issues. Though everyone is reporting random things, thats what is confusing about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1439926649][/DOUBLEPOST]Also every different review(from individuals and popular reviewers too) is reporting about some different issue, heating, camera, fingerprint scanner, bad screen quality, brightness
Some say no heating on soc and some didnt. On checking import it say, the first batch of op2 was imported on 11 aug by 720 pieces and 7200 pieces on 14 aug. I believe the first set was set for ad people and reviewers. The second batch for selling. Let it cool for a week as things pour on internet.

You guys seen rumored specs of mi5? If just someone confirms it, I am gonna buy that :(

would be a killer move from xiaomi to confirm those now, i am sure that will be a killer blow to oneplus. :D
I agree with that...I think I will wait for Mi5. The addition of Miui 7 will be like icing on the cake...by the way did the event in delhi happen?

The one thing I want is dual sim and thats the only place where I think maybe Mi5 wont do it. I dont mind the Note pro, but that again I am not sure on 4G

You guys seen rumored specs of mi5? If just someone confirms it, I am gonna buy that :(

would be a killer move from xiaomi to confirm those now, i am sure that will be a killer blow to oneplus. :D

I agree with that...I think I will wait for Mi5. The addition of Miui 7 will be like icing on the cake...by the way did the event in delhi happen?

The one thing I want is dual sim and thats the only place where I think maybe Mi5 wont do it. I dont mind the Note pro, but that again I am not sure on 4G
as per rumors, it have helio SoC which clocks 75k on antutnu benchmark which is a whooping score i never heard about it. they didnt use sd820 Soc as it was delayed to late 2015 or 2016.
but the thing is mi5 wont be available sooner in india, we have the track record from for mi note, pro. if they gonna change and give a glimpse on today's miui event, lets see what they have in the sleeves.

rumors are that the MI5 will be available here in november 15 and seeing the current rate of invites I am sure many of us here will not get any invite till september, so 2 months wait is worth if rumored specs are true.[DOUBLEPOST=1439973209][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah dual sim, fingerprint scanner and usb type-c(but not usb 2.0) were(probably correct) the most anticipated features for me on OPT.

One more issue, seems the OPT does not automatically switch from mobile data to wifi...looks to be more of a software issue. But knowing OP they will take quite some time to get in a patch.

Like someone said earlier, it seems that early adopters are complaining about a whole lot of things. For me this was probably the best phone to buy taking into account that I need dual sim...things like fingerprint scanner add a lot of convenience as well. But reading the early user reviews is giving me the jitters right now..hopefully Xiaomi launches their Mi5 or Mi5 plus with Dual sim capability. The updates that they are looking at in Miui7 seems to be quite good. I specially like the visual IVR and they seem to have made a lot of changes to improve battery and speed.

If they can launch Miui7 with Lollipop, it will be superb.

I was seriously looking at the Nexus 6, but lack of dual sim kept me away, same issues with the moto x style.

I looked over the newly launched smasung a8 and it seems quite nice...any other phones I can look at?

If I'm not able to get hold of an invite by the time Mi5 or Moto Style launches, and if the reviews continue to report issues, I am almost sure to buy the alternatives and ditch OPT.

Back