Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

need a quick help.... my friend shared his invite which he got from one plus forum.... but i am getting the below erro
You entered an invalid invite

This invite can only be claimed by its original recipient, sorry!

Shared my invite with somebody else since my debit card was behaving erratic and wasn't allowing to make any payments on Amazon. :( Issues sorted out, would be great if I could get another invite for myself. No hurry, can wait even for a week if I do not get any invite from One Plus by then. So do put me in the queue. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1443030596][/DOUBLEPOST]
need a quick help.... my friend shared his invite which he got from one plus forum.... but i am getting the below erro

Invite needs to be claimed on the One Plus Account by the person to whom it was originally sent. Once he/she claims it, then the person who wants to buy, i.e., you, need to enter that invite in Amazon.in :)

Pls ask your friend to claim it using his own oneplus account (that he created using same email ID to which he recd. he received the invite).
Once done, you'll be able to use the code directly at amazon

Got another invite by SMS, will be sharing the same with @premiumseller as he had PMed me second. Will share any further invites that I get with the community. Hopefully, when I decide to get the OPT, someone will send me the invite![DOUBLEPOST=1443089521][/DOUBLEPOST]Update - If someone wants a invite from Airtel, let me know as I have a corporate 4G connection and surely can get one. Just tell me what needs to be done!

Last edited:
Back