Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

Hi guys, i received my phone yesterday. Just wanted to know if the packaging done by amazon is same for all. Because :
1. There is just the amazon plastic fine bubble wrap cover bag in which the phone was delivered.
2. No additional bubble wrap.
3. No air filled polythene bag inside which the actual phone box is laid.
4. No cardbox shell over the orginal phone box.

My box is a little damaged from two sides and this is the first time I have seen them skimping.
Thanks.

Hi guys, i received my phone yesterday. Just wanted to know if the packaging done by amazon is same for all. Because :
1. There is just the amazon plastic fine bubble wrap cover bag in which the phone was delivered.

My box is a little damaged from two sides and this is the first time I have seen them skimping.
Thanks.

ordered speakers of f&d and it came like naked. just plastic wrap.. u could see everything inside ... first time experiencing with amazon too.. wonder whats up.

Thanks.
Hi, I got my phone on Wednesday..
Yup it was in the same situation like you mentioned. Even though the box was slightly damaged, the phone did not have any scratch.. (yeah i checked it under a lens litterally.. )..

Back