Android Request/Offer: Oneplus X invites

suarezian

Lord Escanor
Adept
So just like the thread for the OPT invite requests, I'm creating this thread for invites regarding the new Oneplus X.

I just received an invite for the same, and I don't intend on using it. So I'll be giving it away.

Edit: Since I already gave away my invite, others with invites can share it too. Just like this post and you will be added to the below list.

List of members who are interested in the invite is mentioned in ascending order of their position. So people with invites to share, kindly share it to the person who is first in the list(and of course not the one whose name is striked :p )
I'll be updating this OP regularly

nishthecooldude
dealwise

hareshr29
benryu
sibot
Ωmega
aka911
maddy_in65
thirumalkumaran
roxysmile

Last edited:
Liked the post, not just because @suarezian bro asked to (to get my hands on the invite), but also for the fact that he got it so quickly and is ready to share the love.
Excellent going bro !!
(Hoping to win this invite :))

Help out a brother here. Would love an invite!

Battling with a failing (battery) iPhone 5 looking to move to the Android bandwagon and can't find a better budget phone that the Oneplus X. Been a loyal iPhone user since iPhone 2. It needs to be done...

Thanks a lot mate! I knew I can rely on this wonderful community!

great initiative by @suarezian .

thanks for the initiative . Kindly add me to the list of members waitimng for invites. :)
I will also like an invite if available. Finally have saved enough to buy an high end android(from my own salary, ;) so it will be great if it is something unique like one plus x
The community stays alive and throbbing because of contributions from members like @suarezian @veera_champ @Dare Devil and so many others

As far I can see it is liked from my part.
Anyways I think i will msg/ask suarezian to forward this invite to next in line as I won't be buying this right now. Thanks a lot :)

Guys... On android app the like was not showing...
but checking on PC it shows... but Nitish was on 3rd on the line... (Liked on 07:45) after Dealwise and Haresh...
Not to pinpoint or poke... but just to say...

Since @nishthecooldude doesn't want an invite, the next one in line is @dealwise So do you want the invite dealwise? If yes, let me know. I'll inbox it to you. And don't worry guys, more 3-4 invites will be arriving soon. I'm trying my best to post it here by 5th November :)

Back