Android Request/Offer: Oneplus X invites

@Crazy_Eddy I'm unable to edit the OP. There is no edit option now :/

And thanks to @swagatrath for sharing an invite. Next in the list is @sibot . If you are interested, let me know. I'll PM you the code.

Apparently, @sibot is not online since 4 days. Will wait for a few hours, or next in the queue is @Ωmega

Last edited:
My original post from the 1+X news thread:
"
Signed up just for the heck of it.

Got the invite...
You’re invited
Congratulations, you have just
received an invite to purchase the OnePlus X.
Claim within 72 hours!
...but
Please note: This invite can only be
claimed under this email address.
aww...
The last line looks like it has been made to prevent any unauthorized use/sale of the invite code. But instead its likely to deter people from buying it. No new skeptical member is going to simply trust you with his 17 grand.
So how did you guys buy? How were you able to?

@Crazy_Eddy I'm unable to edit the OP. There is no edit option now :/

And thanks to @swagatrath for sharing an invite. Next in the list is @sibot . If you are interested, let me know. I'll PM you the code.

Apparently, @sibot is not online since 4 days. Will wait for a few hours, or next in the queue is @Ωmega
Sorry for the late reply guys! I have been quite busy of late. My car got stolen a few days ago and we will have to make an unscheduled purchase soon. So I won't be requiring the invite, please give it to the next person in line. Thank you for reserving it for me! Cheers guys.

Received an invite from @Blackend and @fuzail. Claimed the one from @fuzail.

Thanks to both you guys.

@Blackend - I've not touched your invite link. If anyone else wants it, you can share it with them.

EDIT: Placed an order on Amazon. The phone should arrive on Monday. I'll keep you guys posted on my review.

Back