Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giveaways

Can someone please send me an invite to hdbits.org/hd-bits.ro/scenehd please? Have demonoid/passthepopcorn/supertorrents.org/tv.torrents.ro accounts if in case someone is interested :) Thanks in advance guys :)

Techie#1 said:
can exchange bwtorrent invite for desitorrent invite.p.m if any1 wants!

First iof all , this thread is for giveaways and not trading , and secondly , i dont think desitorrents issues invites anymore , AFAIK , you have to pay

manu1991 said:
First iof all , this thread is for giveaways and not trading , and secondly , i dont think desitorrents issues invites anymore , AFAIK , you have to pay

but one can always exchange accounts if no invies!!:tongue:

Techie#1 said:
can exchange bwtorrent invite for desitorrent invite.p.m if any1 wants!

Pls keep ur trades in the trading section .. we ve free Bwt invites for users here. I ve reported your post and I hope the modz deal with U in the RIGHT way.

Sourav said:
Can someone please send me an invite to hdbits.org/hd-bits.ro/scenehd please? Have demonoid/passthepopcorn/supertorrents.org/tv.torrents.ro accounts if in case someone is interested :) Thanks in advance guys :)

hdbits.org and hd-bits.ro are both closed for invites. I can still invite U to scenehd or HD-Torrent which has more FLs than scenehd .. but U'll need to post clear Screen shots showing Ur ratio and uploaded amount, of 2 trackers U ve the most uploaded at. Also mention the net connection and speeds, so that we can suggest the right tracker for U.

Any one has invites to a tracker with some decent PSP games ? , iptorrents has very little and i dont download anything from revTT (not able to seed)

ratio :

capturejym.png

capture2p.png

(the desitorrent ratio was messed up because their tracker had a problem in late 2004 , and all stats got fuzzed up, i wouldve posted Bwtorrents but its down ATM)

my email id is my username @ gmail.com

has33 said:
hdbits.org and hd-bits.ro are both closed for invites. I can still invite U to scenehd or HD-Torrent which has more FLs than scenehd .. but U'll need to post clear Screen shots showing Ur ratio and uploaded amount, of 2 trackers U ve the most uploaded at. Also mention the net connection and speeds, so that we can suggest the right tracker for U.

Thank you for such a prompt reply mate :) I am posting two screen shots of demonoid and tv.torrents.ro, two sites that I have accounts with. I haven't downloaded much from them till now, but my ratio's are decent i hope :). As I was staying in an area far away from the city near my office, I did not have an internet connection for the past year or so. No service provider would provide me a connection :( But now I have moved closer to the city, so have been able to get an internet connection :hap2:. Connection is a 1Mbps Tata Indicom broadband.

here you go. I haven't used them much, as you can probably see. But, since I have got a connection now, I have been gearing up to download stuff :p. Thanks to the fair usage policy that has been implemented recently, I have been very cautious of what to download and seed :p . So, if there is anything else that you need to see/know, just holler ok? Thanks again mate :)

Can i have some invites...

ipt...

desit

bwt...

and some for TV shows and HD...

i just got a BB..so no ratio SS to upload...

Manu, I can invite U to BitGamer .. it has a decent amt of PSP game, apart 4 PC games and games for other consoles .. also has quite a few FLs, so U won't ve a seeding issue .. not that its tough to seed there ;)

Sourav, I can invite U to hd-bits.ro (if they allow me to) but...
(New) Accounts with a cumulate traffic (download and upload) less than 10GB/month will be disabled after a 1-week warning. This is an average value, actually you are not forced to upload/download every month. Freelech download isn't taken into account.

Which is quite difficult as FL download is not counted, although upload it. Do U think U can manage ???

Else, I can invite U to sceneHD where...

Our ratio system We have a ratio system here on SceneHD.org that only registers 50% of what you download.

You must keep your ratio at or above 0.8 at all times.

If your ratio goes below that, you will recieve a warning and you will have five days to fix it.

Should you fail, you will get permanently banned from the site.
Which is a little tough as there are not to many leechers and FL is also v.few.

And finally there's HD-torrent which has more FL and its easier to seed as well.

So the choice is Ur but remember, I get banned if U are caught cheating and I get warned if Ur acc gets disabled.

Lemme know what U want and PM me Ur GMAIL id, I'll invite U :)

jerin, would U be kind enough to post some screenies like the users abv U ve ???

If U don't ve any private tracker that U are registered at, then atleast tell us what U know abt Trackers and how U are gonna use the invite. The reason being is that if U misuse or don't use the invite correctly, we can get in trouble and we waste an invite :)

Also, can invite U right away to IPT (after I see the screenies here or Ur knowledge abt P2P) and asap to BwT as its down, ATM.

Lemme know :)

has33 said:
Sourav, I can invite U to hd-bits.ro (if they allow me to) but...

Which is quite difficult as FL download is not counted, although upload it. Do U think U can manage ???

Else, I can invite U to sceneHD where...

Which is a little tough as there are not to many leechers and FL is also v.few.

And finally there's HD-torrent which has more FL and its easier to seed as well.

So the choice is Ur but remember, I get banned if U are caught cheating and I get warned if Ur acc gets disabled.

Lemme know what U want and PM me Ur GMAIL id, I'll invite U :)

Wow! Now that's what I call a lightning quick response mate! Thank you so much for that.

As for your queries, I would like to go for giveaway number 1 please :D. HD-BITS.RO as of now looks to be more promising for me :)

I am fairly sure I will be able to download more than 10GB per month from hd-bits.ro :). After all, I do have around 800GB's of space to fill :D. Without an internet connection, in the past year or so, I had filled my drives with games and songs and all other sorts of SD content. But now that I have an internet connection, it's HD time :eek:hyeah:

But as you have clearly mentioned, there are some issues regarding invites with hd-bits.ro and similar sites in your previous posts in this thread. So in case you are unable to send me an invite to hd-bits.ro, please send me an invite to HD-torrents. I have just PM'ed you my GMAIL id. Thank you so much once again :thumb: You rock mate!!! And don't worry about cheating :p. Am not that desperate yet lol...

Sourov, HD-Torrent invite sent. Tried sending HD-bit but got the "user limit reached" message.

Will still try later, 2 send U HD-bits.ro invite .. and thanks for the reps :D

Manu, bitgamer seems to be down, (tried 4m my seedbox as well) .. was working fine last nite, will try again later in the evening. Have Ur gmail id, saved ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back