Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giveaways

is bitgamer still up for you guys? i didnt check for the last couple of days. but it isnt opening for me now.

viralbug said:
is bitgamer still up for you guys? i didnt check for the last couple of days. but it isnt opening for me now.

Looks like it still down :mad:

spolygon, hd-bits.ro invite sent .. check PM for invite codes and post here, after registration .. I'll ve to approve Ur acc be4 U can start using it :cool2:

Send one invite to yourself.... In case you get banned.... :rofl:
no problem..got hdbits.org :tongue:

U see, it would ve been fine if I wanted to do this for a few days n get lost. But I'm here to giveaway invites to the deserving, for as long as I can and so I need to do this :ashamed:
makes sense.. :ashamed:

spolygon, acc confirmed ;)

Thanks 4 the repps :)

Airbus .. ty n BTW, in case U didn't know .. its me hawk :p

I have a abt 5 demonoid invitations with me.Any needs please PM m and do not send mail .I have got mails from 2 members asking for codes.I would request not to send mails.

PS:Invitations will be given to active members and not to members who register in TE just for invitations.

hey..i have a couple of KG (Karagarga) invites..so if you are into classics and cult movies...post your proof here.

Amazing , here , there are more people with invites than those needing them :p ,

@ Antidote - What kind of stuff does karagarga have ?

@ has33 - Is bitGamer still down ? It isnt opening for me

Antidote said:
hey..i have a couple of KG (Karagarga) invites..so if you are into classics and cult movies...post your proof here.
I need KG invite if you still have
Thank you

I am looking for an invite to some good tracker to download games for my 11 year old bro-in-law's (saala :p) PSP. The attached screenshot is for reference to my ratios across various trackers.

Does IPT track PSP game releases? Email ID pmed :)

Does anyone have blackcatgames? I heard they're Gods of Games :eek:hyeah:

Thanks

Sumit

blackcatgames , lol , they are like the Waffles for games , very hard to find an invite

invite sent btw

Got the invite for IPT. Thanks a ton. I will appreciate if someone invites me for some other tracker for PSP Games. IPT will have to do for the time being :eek:hyeah:

BitGamer is very good but it has been down since many days . Has33 can invite you there

Got 7 invites for IPTorrents
Got 2 invites for Leacher's Lair

Intrested People same drill ratio screenshot and pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back