Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

I would love to have an invite and before people start asking for ratio proofs and all that stuff, let me tell you, that I'm not a strong Torrent downloader. In fact, I just started Torrent downloads at the beginning of this year and all thanks to dinjo, I have been hooked to it. So I don't have an exorbitant ratio.

you've got mail

Awesome Dinjo. BG has awesome collection of eboots. Now only if I had collected the source of newer games:). I had stopped my PS3 collection since TB came into picture

Hey I'm looking for a BCG invite.

Can any BCG user confirm that they are working properly now? For some reason my existing account just doesn't work anymore. With the new login page, I had to request a password reset on two occasions and now it just doesn't work. I guess with all this circus going on it went past the maximum number of days for inactivity. It sucks cuz I put in a lot of work over there to ensure that my ratio stayed above 6.0.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Yep it's been deactivated due to in-activity!

Just confirmed it with them on IRC. CRAP!

Hey I'm looking for a BCG invite.

Can any BCG user confirm that they are working properly now? For some reason my existing account just doesn't work anymore. With the new login page, I had to request a password reset on two occasions and now it just doesn't work. I guess with all this circus going on it went past the maximum number of days for inactivity. It sucks cuz I put in a lot of work over there to ensure that my ratio stayed above 6.0.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Yep it's been deactivated due to in-activity!

Just confirmed it with them on IRC. CRAP!

i am sorry mate
i don't have any more referrals on me right now

beyondhd.org.pngblu-bits.com.pngfano.lv.png
these are my ratio proofs

^^
Sleeping now, will inspect them tomorrow. Meanwhile PM me your gmail ID. Holding IPT for you.

blu-bits.com.png no 2.jpg
am uploading 1 more screenshot I hope it will satisfy you & don't worry am not a cheater or snatcher:happy26:
I download large sized torrents & usually seed it for a month or 2 so can make a good ratio enough to stay on the tracker :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back