Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am active downloader of demonoid, but it shuts now, i need any alternative Hd torrents private taker, any invites, but i didn't had ratio proof because of shutdown.!:yawn:

BCG has taken back the referrals from my user class
sorry guys if you received a PM from me
inconvenience is regretted :(

Bcg invites -please pm your ratio proofs you need to be power user and above in your respective trackers

BlackCats-games.net has opened their IRC #invites channel once again
if you want to get invited to this awesome tracker
join the following server via any irc client like XChat or Mirc

irc.blackcats-games.net

and then join the channel #invites

and then request an invite :)

Have two TorrentLeech invites, only for old members with atleast 500 or so posts. Will need ratio proofs as well! :)

Been a Demonoid user for very long time. Now Demonoid's down.
Looking for any alternatives. Mainly looking for Animes(~100MB HD rips and not more than 150MB per episodes), Mangas, 1Gb HD rips and Magazines.
Have TD ratio proof.
Any suggestions guys?

Been a Demonoid user for very long time. Now Demonoid's down.
Looking for any alternatives. Mainly looking for Animes(~100MB HD rips and not more than 150MB per episodes), Mangas, 1Gb HD rips and Magazines.
Have TD ratio proof.
Any suggestions guys?
have you tried H33t?

have you tried H33t?
yea, used it.
But my main concern is Animes with HD encoded to minimum size where it was fulfilled in Demonoid.
I appreciate the uploaders like Slateg, One more guy(Forgot his name, he is the king of encoding HD animes in dual audio/subtitles, Best quality)
Im more into Animes.

Best place for any and all anime is bakabt in combination with animetake for downloading the latest episodes.

Bakabt has full anime, ova, movies, manga, ost etc of any and all unlicensed anime.

Hope this helps you green :)

Have temporary invites to HD-Torrents
PM me with full-screen unedited ratio proofs of your best maintained trackers (preferably more than 2)
and seedbox proof (if any),

the tracker has great content but it might be a little overwhelming for users with home connection to maintain a decent ratio
they have a rule that stipulates users to download at least 15GB every quarter
" You are required to download at least 15 GB each quarter (90 days). Each quarter starts respectively on 1st day of January, April, July and October and ends on the last day of March, June, September and December. If on the 26 day of the last month of each quarter you are bellow the 15 GB minimum, you will receive a reminder. If on the last day of the quarter you still do not meet the requirement, your account will be disabled"

Got BCG invite form other forum. Now looking for Bwt OR DT invite. If you have one, please let me know and I will post the ratio screens from TL and TD. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back