Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPT is not good with there new rule of seeding time try to get into Torrent Day, Torrent Leech , FileList.RO instead, let me know if you want invite to any of these sites or IPT if you still haven't got it.

IPT is not good with there new rule of seeding time try to get into Torrent Day, Torrent Leech , FileList.RO instead, let me know if you want invite to any of these sites or IPT if you still haven't got it.

Can you share an invite for FileList.RO? Shall PM with ratio SS and email.

I have like 20x on requirement, seems like no issue. :)

anyone who can offer hd-bits.org?
Also, I have bitgamer but need a site which caters to xbox Jtag and PS3, NES old games

I have TorrentLeech and Torrentday invites, let me know if know if anyone needs it. Only for members who have been here for a while! ;)

Need Pass The PopCorn PTP invite

Ratio Proofs :

IPT
URL]

TD
URL]

TL
URL]

DT
URL]

Din, any website which caters to old TV shows? Also, what's the best one for Hindi movies?
@Ethan_Hunt - BTN for TV Shows no doubts about it I even had a invite last time and you didn't wanted at that time ;)

For Hindi Movies IPT is good enough but if you want a Indian Tracker only desi torrents and ex-desi are there.
anyone who can offer hd-bits.org?
Also, I have bitgamer but need a site which caters to xbox Jtag and PS3, NES old games
@vercetti - BCG is the ultimate for games and for older platform games Underground Gamer is there , I see you are struggling with your ratio on BitGamer BCG can you help you since they offer seed points so no upload requirements but you have to seed for long time.
If interested PM me your gmail for BCG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why so. Seed box boys, will not like it. But it keeps torrents alive. I did not like it initially (and ranted here); but now see the logic behind it. ;)

The reason I say its pathetic is I don't understand what type of tracker is ipt now is it ratiofree or ratio ? If its ratio free then every ratio free tracker has a requirement to seed for 48-72 hours I don't have problems with it but this tracker wants to seed forever and at same time want to keep a watch on your ratio even the freeleech has the same requirements and on top of it the system is so badly coded that it cannot recognize which torrents can be removed from list hence they say u have to seed forever

PMed u @dinjo !!!
And I am not struggling in BitGamer. I am just taking it slow. One of my friends had a 25MBPS connection and downloaded like 200GB in a day and so my deficit. I will be a power user soon like in all my other trackers:)

Ethan_Hunt - BTN for TV Shows no doubts about it I even had a invite last time and you didn't wanted at that time ;)

For Hindi Movies IPT is good enough but if you want a Indian Tracker only desi torrents and ex-desi are there.
vercetti - BCG is the ultimate for games and for older platform games Underground Gamer is there , I see you are struggling with your ratio on BitGamer BCG can you help you since they offer seed points so no upload requirements but you have to seed for long time.
If interested PM me your gmail for BCG.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I say its pathetic is I don't understand what type of tracker is ipt now is it ratiofree or ratio ? If its ratio free then every ratio free tracker has a requirement to seed for 48-72 hours I don't have problems with it but this tracker wants to seed forever and at same time want to keep a watch on your ratio even the freeleech has the same requirements and on top of it the system is so badly coded that it cannot recognize which torrents can be removed from list hence they say u have to seed forever

Ya it has flaws as you said. But the torrents can be zapped off.

BTN for TV Shows no doubts about it I even had a invite last time and you didn't wanted at that time ;)

That's OK. For now, I'm content with IPT and Filelist. However, if I do need one, I'll holler at ya. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back