Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

has33 said:
U can always download rosetta stone packs from other tracker like IPT n seed em on Waffles, what.cd :/

Akshay, sorry bro .. no TT invite, ATM.

ok, but if you get, please let me know. Thanks!!

has33 said:
U can always download rosetta stone packs from other tracker like IPT n seed em on Waffles, what.cd. But honestly, I buffered much more through appz (not packs) n comics than anything else.

yup,Cross-Seeding really helps me out as i download a lot of stuff from GFT and cross seed them on waffles,bitme and other trackers....this is exactly how i have been surviving on Hard to Seed trackers(with a ratio of +1)....:eek:hyeah:

Hey Zander, do U still need a bitmetv invite ???

Others, don't request bitmetv invites unless U ve ratios like Zander .. or atleast better than mine :cool2:

Please I need invite @ bit-hdtv and/or hd-bits

Attachments

• Ratio-BwT-DcT.JPG
    Ratio-BwT-DcT.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 113

^^ PM me Ur gmail ID

And also post a SS of Ur net speeds

^has33 Do you have hdbits invite ? Are they allowing registrations at the moment?

has33 said:
Nah, hdbits.org is still closed :-/

AFAIK its been never open(some daft users were reported selling invites on EBAY)....Invites are now given to staff only.....:eek:hyeah:

Everyone should try getting an invite to SDbits(HDbits sister tracker):D

SS3, hdbit was open till last year .. but now even when we ve invites, we cant send em cause of the ebay episode :-/

RVK2488, bithd invite sent.

has33 said:
SS3, hdbit was open till last year .. but now even when we ve invites, we cant send em cause of the ebay episode :-/

Oops..My bad,I forgot to mention that we can't send invites....:)
--Hdbits was so easily available until last year...AFAIK it was also available on Waffles Power User forum.Now SDbits has taken over Hdbits's place in Waffles

Peter

Old Today, 12:43 AM

Remove user from ignore list

Peter

This message is hidden because Peter is on your ignore list.

Thats because Peter, U are on my ignore list for PMing me, without me asking U to do so. Read the 1st post .. NO PMs !!!

I had stopped visiting this thread because of the PMs .. and I might do that again, unless they stop.

So remember Peter, I'll was not able to read Ur post be4 (had to temply remove U 4m the list to view the abv post) n will not be able to view Ur post again, because u are back on my ignore list.

Another user siddhantmahajan added to my ignore list for PMing me :cool2:

SS3 said:
Everyone should try getting an invite to SDbits(HDbits sister tracker):D

wow, nice to see someone else crazy about sdbits :hap2:. i've seen a lot of noobs get into the site, take a look see, and then start dissing the site everywhere they go just cos it's got high standards and anti-scene :mad:. a lot of rare tv shows in there for a tv junkie like me...

@ ppl who need invite

Pls dont haunt has33 with PMs.. just post ur request here WITH ratio proof, and u will get reply soon. just have some patience!

in my case, I got his reply in 1 hour..and got the invite in less than 12 hours! :eek:hyeah:
[even when my number of posts here are in single digits...i thot that will be a problem, as i wud be categorized into not-trusted]
but i still got the invite! :clap:

so, i just want to say that..when ppl like has33 are helping others with invites, dont piss them off :no:

we need such philanthropists :rofl:

[sorry for this non-invite-request post]

Thanks for the help man...since the last few weeks i have been getting PMs from random unknown people regarding invites to trackers...i dont really want to put those people on my ignore list...but in someways just ignoring their Pm's .........

SS3 said:
Thanks for the help man...since the last few weeks i have been getting PMs from random unknown people regarding invites to trackers...i dont really want to put those people on my ignore list...but in someways just ignoring their Pm's .........

No problem dude.

I can understand your problem... first of all its irritating when u get lots of PMs from unknown people with invite requests..and even if u want to invite them, u hav to be sure that that guy wont create problems afterwards with his ratios or spamming etc..so many times its a risk that u people take [without expecting anything in return..no trade]

thats why I posted about it here.. :)

Hey :)

Bit-HDTV:
bithdtv.png

BitMeTV:
bitmetv.png

HDME.eu (just got this account, so haven't had a chance to upload much):
hdme.png

Demonoid is currently down, I have a 1.00 ratio there with 162.something GB down and 163.something GB up. I'm on a MTNL connection, so my ratio's aren't that great. But I'm getting a seedbox by September end, which will definitely help with ratios.

May I please get invites to SDbits and either {what.cd or waffles.fm}?

Thanks!

George, PM me Ur seedbox speed SS, if U ve VNC .. or the name of the host n ip beginig, like "94.91.121.xx (kimsufi)" n I'll send U a waffles invite. SDbits, I joined after blue's recomendation .. some1 else might ve that.

has33 said:
Thats because Peter, U are on my ignore list for PMing me, without me asking U to do so. Read the 1st post .. NO PMs !!!

I had stopped visiting this thread because of the PMs .. and I might do that again, unless they stop.

So remember Peter, I'll was not able to read Ur post be4 (had to temply remove U 4m the list to view the abv post) n will not be able to view Ur post again, because u are back on my ignore list.

Another user siddhantmahajan added to my ignore list for PMing me :cool2:
Dude you can actually leave a notice instead of showing off that you are adding so many people to your ignore list. I mean think practically, anyone would get excited looking @ those trackers. Think of you getting an opportunity to get into something like SceneHD or whatever that top most quality private tracker is. You will try your very best to get into it. Don't be so rude towards other. Although you have the full right to ask them not to PM you. But what you are doing right now is not at all user friendly.

TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back