Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

Sorry bro, I tried not to be rude in the begining. I actually replied to ppl, requesting em to follow the rules, read the 1st post, etc. Then I started reporting em, ignoring em, warning em. But realised later its absolutely not worth the trouble. Its not abt showing off ... nor abt the irritation of getting all these PMs.

Agreed its exciting .. but excitement without the responsibility of atleast reading the 1st post n following the rule is very risky for me. I'm responsible for the ppl I invite n its my buffered account with all the invites n repp, on the line.

There are lot of ppl here and the other site with more invites to better trackers than what I ve .. but the risk is too much n not worth for most. If I ve to keep doing this, I need to be stern, at times ... if U feel I'm showing off then be it. U'll not know till u ve been there. Its not like I'm being partial or moody .. its following simple rules.

I ve to delete 15PMs on some days and my inbox is always 90% full. Then I get weird warnings at my trackers and I ve to explain to the modz how very careful I am in what I m doing.

I've lost accounts at 2 very very good trackers because of this thread but I'm still going on. I'm not asking for anything in return but I'm sure I don't deserve critisizm.

^^I am with you bro...even i got a lot of Pm's and it get really irritating like....

U'll get it easily in the trade section........

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:

Hey FreeRadical...i really would love to invite you...but then i think u need a seedbox to survive...or if you think that u could manage without a seedbox......

..................Pm me ur email id(hotmail or gmail)

Cheers//SS3

^^Please be a bit more active on TE....( i dont wanna invite people who are here just to gain invites)

@diabloreigns... pm me your bwt profile link.If it checks out then you can have the bitgamer invite.:)

Edit:checked it myself.You are fine.Give me your mail.I ll send you invite for bitgamer.

vVh93k.png

4-R5Xv.png

vqIVB6.png

KwNhNA.png

I request a TT invite :(

Thanks for the waffles invite SS3. indebted. :cheers:

Your Welcome bro......Use it well..:eek:hyeah:

Once you become a PowerUser,then u can access the power user form and get unlimited invites to SCC,SDbits,and various other trackers...:eek:hyeah:
Don't let me down:)

Cheers//SS3

@SS3 Bro i have a good ratio, with few premium sites, please help me with an invite to waffles or hdbits.ro

YGPM with my ratio proofs and i have a 2 mbps unlimited connection from tata indicome too for good seeding, and ratios of course

My email id is : arshadcoolguy4u@gmail.com

i have an airtel 384+1mbps UL connections.....

i need invite for destorrents and demonoid ......desibbrg sucks with all those adds

what i have to do....plz help me out

indian_samosa said:
@diabloreigns... pm me your bwt profile link.If it checks out then you can have the bitgamer invite.:)

Edit:checked it myself.You are fine.Give me your mail.I ll send you invite for bitgamer.

Thanks a ton bro.

Thanks for the waffles invite SS3. indebted. :cheers:

And bro...plzz download/upload more than 250 mb in the first few weeks or else u may get disabled for inactivity:(

Cheers//ss3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back