Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

indian_samosa said:
even I was not able to access demonoid...then I used a proxy.And it works.You might need to use proxy in utorrent for the torrents to work.

You want bwt ?

is demonoid blocking indian ips?? why??

since i cannot register at bwt and othersites how shud i post a screenshot of ratio?? i am not good with torrents and stuff

Harsh, TL invite sent .. but pls take care n don't do anything that'll get me in trouble :ashamed:

haider_up32 said:
is demonoid blocking indian ips?? why??

since i cannot register at bwt and othersites how shud i post a screenshot of ratio?? i am not good with torrents and stuff

dude.. Indian ISP's are not blocking demonoid.Its demonoid which is having some problems at the moment.

Rest of the sites which I mentioned are very much accessible from Indian ISP's.Except for bwt and idesir other sites which I mentioned are available for signup.

Since you are new at torrents and stuff its better for you to sign up at a low level tracker (site), gain some experience,understand how torrent sites work and then move onto better trackers (site).:hap2:

has33 said:
Harsh, TL invite sent .. but pls take care n don't do anything that'll get me in trouble :ashamed:

reps :hap2:
Thanks.

Anyone got invite to trackers which have huge trance/progressive collection? I still need like 60-70 missing files to complete my ASOT collection & few episodes of Tiesto Club Life.

As currently i don't have account on any good music tracker i am posting ratio proof from Desitorrents :p

my email: nanoproton@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Bl^nK said:
Anyone got invite to trackers which have huge trance/progressive collection? I still need like 60-70 missing files to complete my ASOT collection & few episodes of Tiesto Club Life.
As currently i don't have account on any good music tracker i am posting ratio proof from Desitorrents :p

my email: nanoproton@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

ASOT complete pack is available only on TT...but its impossible for me to give an invite...
Its round about 67 gb!!

Lemme know the episodes your missing out...ill upload them somewhere else and PM u the details...
Cheers//SS3

Crazysah said:
Any invites to DesiTorrents?

You gotta donate to get inside..or if u know someone who is a staff out there..maybe then he'll invite you..:eek:hyeah:..I got invited straight from the staff...:eek:hyeah:

Hey man...edit ur username on the proofs....

Here is my ratio
dsddsfsf.jpg

Please sent an invi for TL:)

Hi Guys, am looking for RevTT PotUK and Waffles if possible..

muh84z.jpg

eegjn.jpg

2q326f8.jpg

2qtzjap.jpg

In case you are wondering, I am a webseeder :)

SS3 said:
You gotta donate to get inside..or if u know someone who is a staff out there..maybe then he'll invite you..:eek:hyeah:..I got invited straight from the staff...:eek:hyeah:

Wow. How did you manage that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back