Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

Here is the SS for my BWT.

47730198.jpg

I neen an invide to HD tracker.
hd-torrents
scenehd
any other HD

--Vinay Arora

I am new to the site but have been using BT for a few years fell off the scene for a few months after getting married and moving to a new city. I used to have account with Leecherslair.com with over 1.00TB upload and a 1.3 ratio just gotten into a few of the smaller private sites in the last week this is what Ive been able to do at hdahoy.org
f9qxw0.png

I have also joined a few other general trackers and have built up ratios quickly. Its been only 6 days since Ive started my way back in but Im really looking to grow.

I used to a havee torrentleech account way back when they didnt have an invite system just chose them randomly from btjunkies list of private trackers but account set for over 8 months so obviously got deleted.

So Im basically looking for a few invites a Torrentleech would be great as would a hdbits and one of the better gametrackers would be nice. im just putting together a new desktop and looking to get back into PC gaming as well im still using a P4 with a radeon x1800 lol. But my new box is got plenty of power and lots of storage so HD and games is a biggie to me and I liked torrentleech for a general tracker

So

HDBits
Torrentleech
BlackcatGames (or another top game tracker...I just dont know of any off hand)

Thanks so much and look forward to growing here with the community!!

I'm to community need iptorrent invite attaching the screenshot of teamtptb

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 102

Here's ratio proofs to RevTT and TvT. I'd really appreciate if someone could give me a IPT or BWT invite.

-Cheers

Attachments

• tvt.JPG
    tvt.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 103
  • rev.JPG
    rev.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 95

^ can give u BWT but can u invite me to hdbits.org or to hd-bits.ro?

@Punker

This thread specifically mentions No Trades. Which part of that didn't you get?

@Everyone

This is the first time I went through this thread and I am amazed at people's stupidity! How can so many people post their ratio proofs without editing them properly first? Almost all the pics I see have the user names exposed, the ratio exposed, the stats exposed, the messages, rank, user class, date, time, everything exposed!

This way not only are these accounts in danger, but also the users who get invited, as well as the people who give out the invites.

My humble request to everyone - learn about editing your ratio proofs properly without divulging critical information that could possibly get you and your friends banned.

Hey xanthor - PM me your profile links from Tvt.ro. I'll invite you to both the trackers (IPT and BWT).IPT is way better than RevTT.

Do you trade or have you ever traded here??. (i hope not)

What's ur net connection speed bro?

This is my demonoid account ratio,dont know why the ratio number is so high somtimes their a lil bit glitchy especially on VPN. any way im lookin for an ip torrent invite, or maybe somthin good for audio books idk.

Attachments

• ratio2.png
    ratio2.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 105

Have 4 karagarga invites.

What is karagarga ? Its a cult movie site which features offbeat movies, non mainstream films of various genres.Foreign language plus English movies are uploaded.Lotsa movies to fill your apetite.Please do a search and ask for invite only if you are interested in joining and enjoy such movies.Its no use merely collecting trackers. :)

What you have to do : Post screenshots of your ratios.If I feel like inviting you then I will send you a PM asking for your mail.

I need invite for IPtorrents..

The reason i cant post my ratio is because my id got banned... It got banned coz i downloaded using my iphone and created a problem for me.. nobody at the site is reply to me... my id was "dishankgupta"... if u can check it on the site i had a real good ratio and was a power user....

Plz help me by sending another invite.. I wont let u down....

the current id is : dishank.2427@gmail.com

the id that got banned is dishankg@gmail.com "dishankgupta"

PLZ HELP ME... any help would be appreciated

I will give out two iptorrents invites to the two people who, in the next 24 hours, have the best ratios posted.

Aevukh Plz consider me in the competition.. My ratio was around 4.0, wen it got banned... so cant post the screen shot.. Plz, i need it desperately man... i m not faking... try and trust me..

Giveaway

1x iptorrents invitee,

need to be an old member with good post count prolly with ratio proofs of some good trackers all the best :)

Hi,

I am looking for an IP Torrents Invite. I was a previous member there. I had gotten into the site when there was an offer to join it for BWT members. I had a good ratio of 2.5 there. My Account got deleted due to inactivity. I had to go to another city for my studies and in the campus net torrent sites were banned due to which i could not access IP torrents and my account got deleted.

I am posting a SS of my BWT ratio.

Yfrog - bwtorrent

Thanx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back