Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

falcon said:
can someone send me an invite to desitorrents plzzzzzzzzzz
Well as said earlier, Desitorrent donthave any invite system at all. So ofc, there is no chance of you getting invite that way.
Ofc Payment is on method, otherwise they sometime giveaway a special code on Torrent blogs like Filesharefreak
and filenetwork blog....... be vigilant and be sure to use them in proper time. Best of luck.
I got in there that way, and wallah I am power user there :D
Hades. said:
I am looking for a sceneaccess invite... :)
First things first, SceneAccess has banned Indians from Signup.You have to use seedbox,
VPN access to signup there.... there staffers do allow that.....but make sure your invitee
is a good member there and that they talk to staff before giving away.
As far as invites there are concerned, it doesnt at all depends on you class or uploads,
to grab invites you have to pay, 10 $/invite. Piece of information for you guys.
But then they keep coming with bonus invite giveaway, actually SCC recently came with
as well with 2 to 3 bonus invites depending on user class. But it was restricted to 2 weeks.
Thats so not true dinjo. BCG with its SeedPoint system is almost ratio free ;D
Well, the only thing is you keep your torrents up there for seeding and you pretty good,
u will get 1:1 ratio in no time.
They have difficult rules for a reason, and that why the site is considered to be good.
Almsot all torrents, even the old ones are well seeded.
Act intelligently, and a normal home connection is good enough for you to maintain ur
activity and proper ratio :D
And people looking for BCG invite, well these guys have been close for pretty long time,
but then recently they have opened i.e. OpenSignup themself for two times,
so my advice be vigilant, follow those torrentblog and you will be good :D
PS: BCG used to have invite system earlier, but atm it doesnt have invite system at all,
so no members have invite at all there.
Regards, and I hope these information helps you out.

Thanks Himangshu

aren't you on Fileshare talk as well?

Well 72 hours why would i want to seed when i can seed the torrent in 15 hours , thats the bad ass rule of BCG , but its a highly recommended if you have seedbox

Guys today is last day after that I won't be able to invite anybody....If any senior member wants to get into BTN please post here or I will invite funkysourav.....

@funky sourav ...if your aiming at ratiofree trackers then try for GFT and iTS ... I maximum times use GFT and cross seed helps in build up huge buffer :p Got 2TB buffer on SCC in the same way :) . BTW guys can anyone tell me how to maintain myself on WHAT / WFLS cause I could only reach teh 1GB mark till now :( . And if you have seedbox BCG is very easy to seed I got a TB in a month :D . And if you can provide proofs I can vouch for you on iTS but its not guaranteed as you have to apply for inviting someone there and the mods approve it .

^ For waffles download some 20-30 releases as soon as they are released and keep them for seeding on your seedbox.Some of them will give error over time, just delete them as they are not seeded properly by the releaser.Keep adding freshly released torrents.On some you will be able to get around twice the ratio, others might cost you some ratio.The thing is to keep them seeding for a long duration weeks,make it a month or so.Waffles is the most difficult tracker to seed at.As you complete snatches you will earn points.After you gather a certain amount you can buy halfleech or freeleech.Choose some nice offday and keeping adding torrents to your box.Your ratio will grow eventually.Keep on the lookout for site wide freeleeches.Also you can do the easy way by releasing new content.That way your ratio will skyrocket. :p

Have no idea about what.

I'm for lookout of Torrentleech invite , my previous account was deleted as i didn't logged in for sometime.

you don't need a seedbox in BCG deathgoddg

their seedpoints are fair and very easy to maintain

also if you like GFtracker you can try Pretome too

though it is not as exclusive as GFT, content and usability-wise it is superior(though haven't used GFT)

^ How many invites do you want dude ? I see you asking for every other tracker

Yes , since you seems to be more of leecher

^ Hey funkysourav, no offence to you bro,but let me speak my mind here. :)

If a person keeps on asking for newer and newer invites to sites, then it looks as if he is not at all interested in the sites which he presently is at.The previous inviter may also think to himself that why did I invite this dude to x site when he is now seeking some other.Its like he longer appreciates the help/invite given to him.This thing drives potential inviters away.I am 100% sure there are many users here who have bucketload of invites to many sites.But they are scared of this behaviour, where the invitee shows no concern for the site and goes on to look for other sites.I had witnessed same thing happening with another user here, "revolution". Go to some pages back and check out his posts.He kept on asking for invites for every other site but no one showed any interest.At the same time others were conducting their business without any hurdles.

First of all I have no personal issues with you regd the invite thing, you are free to get to as many sites as possible.You got to some pretty good sites like BG,BCG,PTM,IPT,TL ?, these sites are pretty easy to get into. The difficult sites lie ahead.Can you get us some screenshots of your present sites like TL,IPT,PTM ? with good ratios ? If you cannot then how would anyone feel like inviting you to higher level trackers?

Invites may seem like a minor thing but they are regarded as gold in the torrent community.You say you got in TL via a friend of yours, and now you having trouble in maintaning ratio at TL.Incase you get banned, do you know whats gonna happen to your inviter? His invite priveleges will be taken away and he may never get to invite someone ( a legitimate user) in the future.

images taken down by me

nope i am no collector nor a leech

see for yourself

-----------------------------------------------------------------

okay,

since i have made my stand clear with my screenies

its time to take them down

@Dinjo

think twice before calling someone a leech or a collector

if you don't have evidence to back your statements, your statements aren't worth crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back