Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for CHDbits invite . Have a dedicated seedbox which is not shared . PM me if any screenshots required
Thanks

I would love if some one can actually invite me to any desi /Hindi Movies/torrents site. Fees is high for all.. i don't want to pay

iPYNYBypzDMR6.jpg
3247791534.png

Need one IPT or any tracker specializing on msd 480p Tv Show Packs

send me a couple of screenshots of the trackers you use (download, upload stats etc clearly visible)
and your email id.

and have you ever been a member present or past of IPT?
Already posted The screenies.Banglatorrents is the only Private tracker i use.up untill now I was happy with tpb.
Yes i have ben a member of IPT in the past around 2010.was casually hoarding tracker memberships.wont do that now

Already posted The screenies.Banglatorrents is the only Private tracker i use.up untill now I was happy with tpb.
Yes i have ben a member of IPT in the past around 2010.was casually hoarding tracker memberships.wont do that now
as I stated earlier in my PM,
I can't risk inviting a former member of IPT, as I am afraid what the repercussions might be for me as the inviter.

If you were a part of it then you might contact the staff if your account was disabled for inactivity else if for other reasons then IDK . I got back few of my accounts where i was disabled for inactivity or when my accounts were hacked due a DB leak on some tracker.

I have been active on iptorrent in the past. Then got busy for a few years and the account was cleaned up it seems. Request an invite. I wouldn't have proof but I had downloaded ~ 700 Gigs and uploaded close to 1 TB from IPT.

As I'm now looking to be active on the p2p scene again. IPT would definitely help.

Regards,
Prakash

I have been active on iptorrent in the past. Then got busy for a few years and the account was cleaned up it seems. Request an invite. I wouldn't have proof but I had downloaded ~ 700 Gigs and uploaded close to 1 TB from IPT.

As I'm now looking to be active on the p2p scene again. IPT would definitely help.

Regards,
Prakash
Do you have seedbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back