Resident Evil: Revelations - Discussion Thread

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
Resident Evil: Revelations hits Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii U on May 21

Resident Evil: Revelations, the 3DS game, is officially launching on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U as a full retail title for $50 on May 21 in the US, and May 24 in Europe. Revelations will also be available to download on PC and PS3 on day one, with digital versions of Xbox 360 and Wii U to follow.

Revelations hit North American 3DS systems on February 7, 2012, as a survival horror, single-player madhouse with co-op Raid mode. Or, more fittingly to the plot, madboat. The revamped version includes fresh HD graphics, Hunk as a new playable character in Raid mode, a new enemy, a harder difficulty, and brand new weapons and custom parts in Raid mode.

We previously heard murmurs about a console version of Revelations, but Wii U and PC are still a nice surprise. Check out the announcement trailer for the new Revelations above.

Source: Joystiq

Trailer:

Reviews are out!

OPM – 7/10
Eurogamer – 7/10
CVG – 8/10
Destructoid – 7/10
Videogamer – 7/10
Nowgamer – 7.5/10
Metro – 8/10
OXM – 9/10
ShopTo – No Score
Godisageek – 8/10

Courtesy VG247

No one played the game yet? :eek:

I came here looking for some first hand impressions. Allwyn, is this still backlogged?

Unfortunately, yes. Both this and Metro will have to wait. I have Remember Me and The Last of Us on my priority.

I am on the last stage, and can say that it is a decent game. Can be completed in 10-12 hours and maybe 40% length-wise compared to RE5. RE fans will enjoy it.

RE 5 was a disaster! :banghead:

I swore not to touch another RE title unless the reviews were positive. Looking forward to this one soon.

Back