Respirator for my car

hey, after your project lancer is done...

can you post the total damages what went into making this?

this will give us an idea how much it takes to increase the power by 100 bhp..many will be interested then.. :)

I think i wet myself :p :eek:hyeah:
amey bro this is freaking insane... can i get a ride sometime ?? please?? pretty please ??:drool2::drool2:
just about the best handling chassis out there...
jeasus christ .. now thats a SHOW OFF...
respirator my A** lol :p
have fun amey sir and if you ever to come down to bombay , you have a open invitation for lunch or dinner at my house :p
And have a blast in Jakarta too bro !!! wish i could have gone but have my closest sousin's wedding in jaipur that i need to attend :(
Best of luck and clock the living daylights out of them bro !!! ROCK ON !!! :):hap2::hap2:
And more importantly HAVE A BLAST :)
cheers bro..
kind regards..

toolius said:
I think i wet myself :p :eek:hyeah:
amey bro this is freaking insane... can i get a ride sometime ?? please?? pretty please ??:drool2::drool2:
just about the best handling chassis out there...
jeasus christ .. now thats a SHOW OFF...
respirator my A** lol :p
have fun amey sir and if you ever to come down to bombay , you have a open invitation for lunch or dinner at my house :p
And have a blast in Jakarta too bro !!! wish i could have gone but have my closest sousin's wedding in jaipur that i need to attend :(
Best of luck and clock the living daylights out of them bro !!! ROCK ON !!! :):hap2::hap2:
And more importantly HAVE A BLAST :)
cheers bro..
kind regards..

Haha :D
Well you sure can get a ride,why not ? but then for that the car has to become roadworthy first ;) Will let you know once done and I happen to be in Mumbai :)

I will try my best in jakarta. Wish you could have managed to go :) Its awesome fun,experienced it twice. Lets hope such competitions take place more frequently and you go the next time :)

Back