Rest in Peace Udit

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
It is with a heavy heart that I post this thread. @Udit, one of the seniormost members of TE, sadly passed away yesterday morning at 11.30 AM, after a prolonged struggle with illness. He had been bedridden for most of his life, and in spite of this, he had shown immense courage and grit by keeping himself positive.
It seems he was last active here even yesterday, bumping up his market threads.
This is one of the threads that I remember every time I think of him -- https://techenclave.com/community/threads/happy-birthday-udit.106776/post-1306062

May he rest in peace. Om Shanti!

Rest in peace, very sad .
My interaction with him in this forum was about mirrorless camera, I think he got a olympus EPL-1.

Last edited:
Really sad! I am actually in tears. May his soul rest in peace. I had the fortune of meeting him once at his home. Even though he was bed ridden for a long time, he was so full of life and knew so much about technology. His parents and relatives were immensely hospitable to his friends. I hope God gives them strength to overcome this sad time.

I never knew Udit until today but really saddened to hear the news of his demise while at the same cannot stop admiring how he handled challenges life threw at him. RIP Udit.

Back