Return of the dragon nexus one !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SenthilAnandh said:
X 10 got a Recent Update and seems to be good So far. Only down side is it is android 1.6. But for camera and music no other andorid can beat it

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 software update | Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 firmware update

Availalble at 32K including all Tax (chennai).

Main disadvantages

* No DivX and XviD video playback

* No smart and voice dialing

* No secondary video-call camera (or videocalling whatsoever)

* No free GPS navigation solution

* No Flash support for the web browser

* No FM radio

* An extra xenon flash would’ve made the very good camera perfect

* Feeble loudspeaker

* Poor audio quality

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 review: Larger than life - GSMArena.com

I'd actually spring for the Nokia N900. Unbeatably powerful in the right hands..overclocks to 900Mhz. 28k in Mumbai grey.

Udit said:
Main disadvantages

* No DivX and XviD video playback
* No smart and voice dialing
* No secondary video-call camera (or videocalling whatsoever)
* No free GPS navigation solution
* No Flash support for the web browser
* No FM radio
* An extra xenon flash would’ve made the very good camera perfect
* Feeble loudspeaker
* Poor audio quality

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 review: Larger than life - GSMArena.com

buddy if you had just hit the link i posted you could have understood. The last two were fixed in the update.. and have a look at engadget review. They said sound was brilliant.

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 review -- Engadget

Shripad said:
Loudspeaker is weak. That is very well documented :p

Bottom touch sensitive buttons have a fix.
There is only 1 way to sync.
If you experience any sync issue, all you need to do is delete all contacts from your phone and resync with google :p (over wifi or 3G.)
Solves the sync problem. And it was largely fixed in OTA aupdate.

Anyway, no point pondering over it.

but all N1 issues you mentioned have a fix if there is no problem with the phone itself ( hardware defects ).

very well said buddy ................ :hap2:

MAN i really dont know whats going wrong..i luv the phone at the time of purchase but once i use it i dont know why i miss my BB Alot !!! shit shit shit happening again !!!!! i guess i should sell all my cellphones and buy nokia 1100 uncessary wasting money

TechHead said:
I'd actually spring for the Nokia N900. Unbeatably powerful in the right hands..overclocks to 900Mhz. 28k in Mumbai grey.

I doubt N900 would be ankit's cup of tea:p He should probally wait for iPhone's new version or get current one 3GS which is recently launched in india and is available with local warranty.

ELSE Mobile

i Wish you could wait for this mobile's launch, im waiting for the same Ankit bhai, i've heard this has an awesome touch response, and a good UI and stable OS, due to be launched in 1st half of this year, pata nahin yahan kab aayega , lekin this is gonna be my next phone once its launched

:):):):):):) Ankit you have purchased HTC HD2 and you didnt like that also... hahahahaha.... Now back to BB9700....

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p ankit decide wat u want to purchase or Nokia 3310... good for u....

:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

ryanrulez4ever said:
ELSE Mobile

i Wish you could wait for this mobile's launch, im waiting for the same Ankit bhai, i've heard this has an awesome touch response, and a good UI and stable OS, due to be launched in 1st half of this year, pata nahin yahan kab aayega , lekin this is gonna be my next phone once its launched

Israeli stuff man, this is good, did good this year in Barcelona exhibition !!!

virship already bought HD2... i guess touch screen are not my cup of tea any more !!! once u use BB... but i till now whati have used... its better then iphone.. really fast and iphone screen looks so small !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back