REVIEW: LOGITECH WIRELESS SPEAKER ADAPTER

Hi Guys,

I am writing my First Review for TE and therefore would appreciate your views and opinions
<

The Review is of LOGITECH WIRELESS SPEAKER ADAPTER

Box Contents: 1. Logitech Bluetooth Adapter

2. Charger

3. RCA to 3.5mm Cable

Set-Up: Setting up the Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter is a breeze. Just connect the adapter to the Wall Outlet, Insert a 3.5 MM jack or RCA Jack to the adapter depending upon the Speaker System. After that press the connect button on top of the adapter, the Red Light starts Blinking. Now just search the adapter through your device’s Bluetooth settings and connect, the light on the adapter will turn to a steady Green.

The whole set-up hardly takes a couple of minutes

Thoughts: The Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter is a terrific device for everyone who wishes their speaker should possess wireless capability to play their songs through multiple devices over Bluetooth. It seamlessly connects to a wide range of devices and the range is excellent as well. But what blew me was the quality of sound. The audio quality is not deteriorated and the device does justice to the speaker output.

The only thing worth mentioning is that the Adapter doesn’t have inbuilt Battery and has to be connected to a wall outlet at all times.

Build quality of the Adapter is also quite good with the top and bottom being matt-finished whereas the sides are glossy. All in all it shall go well with almost all speakers setup and will feel as if they were part of the initial set-up.

Alternatives: The alternative to Logitech’s Bluetooth Adapter is Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver. Although it is a bit cheaper than Logitech yet it has some flaws like you need to modify the device to extend the range. Also some report that the device doesn’t have nice audio quality and is a bit flimsy. Both Devices lack built in Battery.

PACKAGING

aGDeC.jpg

ADAPTER

bahh9.jpg

6CdZs.jpg

BOX Contents

E0vT9.jpg

qCNBN.jpg

OVERALL LOOKS

0wSax.jpg

--THANKS

#[member='simmy'] Congrats & Thanks
<

Seriously only after experiencing it, can anyone know its true utility.

the antenna wont fit without opening the case

Then I will try it after couple of months, just to make sure everything works fine before opening and voiding Warranty
<

#[member='Sarath_'] The whole point of me buying this Adapter was I needed portability. My speakers are placed at a different location and with the help of this adapter I am able to connect my Laptop and other portable devices wirelessly and enjoy the music.

Although I am no audiophile still I didn't find much of a difference in SQ by connecting to the speakers via the Adapter.

If you need portability look no further. Also stay away from the Belkin one.

Thanks. Just wanted that. I was wondering if they will do justice to my Z623. Looks like I have my answer.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

sorry for bumping year old thread....i want to have the logitech device...since its not available in india anymore...want to get it from amazon....one problem is the power adapter. any local adapter will work with this ???

Back