REVIEW: LOGITECH WIRELESS SPEAKER ADAPTER

Hi Guys,

I am writing my First Review for TE and therefore would appreciate your views and opinions
<

The Review is of LOGITECH WIRELESS SPEAKER ADAPTER

Box Contents: 1. Logitech Bluetooth Adapter

2. Charger

3. RCA to 3.5mm Cable

Set-Up: Setting up the Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter is a breeze. Just connect the adapter to the Wall Outlet, Insert a 3.5 MM jack or RCA Jack to the adapter depending upon the Speaker System. After that press the connect button on top of the adapter, the Red Light starts Blinking. Now just search the adapter through your device’s Bluetooth settings and connect, the light on the adapter will turn to a steady Green.

The whole set-up hardly takes a couple of minutes

Thoughts: The Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter is a terrific device for everyone who wishes their speaker should possess wireless capability to play their songs through multiple devices over Bluetooth. It seamlessly connects to a wide range of devices and the range is excellent as well. But what blew me was the quality of sound. The audio quality is not deteriorated and the device does justice to the speaker output.

The only thing worth mentioning is that the Adapter doesn’t have inbuilt Battery and has to be connected to a wall outlet at all times.

Build quality of the Adapter is also quite good with the top and bottom being matt-finished whereas the sides are glossy. All in all it shall go well with almost all speakers setup and will feel as if they were part of the initial set-up.

Alternatives: The alternative to Logitech’s Bluetooth Adapter is Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver. Although it is a bit cheaper than Logitech yet it has some flaws like you need to modify the device to extend the range. Also some report that the device doesn’t have nice audio quality and is a bit flimsy. Both Devices lack built in Battery.

PACKAGING

aGDeC.jpg

ADAPTER

bahh9.jpg

6CdZs.jpg

BOX Contents

E0vT9.jpg

qCNBN.jpg

OVERALL LOOKS

0wSax.jpg

--THANKS

Thanks for the review. Do you think I'll get about 20 ft range? Thats teh distance from wife's desk to my amp. Planning to buy this for her.

What would happen if I connect my laptop as well as hers o the device? Is it possible to link pair 2 devices and play only from one at a time? Or if I needed to switch from her laptop to mine, would I have to pair it again with mine?

If there is no obstacle then 20 ft shouldn't be a problem.

The Logitech Adapter remembers the Paired Devices. But you can connect only one device at a time i.e., if music is being played from your wife's laptop and you wish to play it from yours than you need to disconnect the adapter from your wife's Laptop and connect it with yours. Once your adapter has been configured you don't have to do anything onto it. Everything has to be done on the devices that you have. But there is no automatic switching between devices, you need to disconnect one and connect another.

Thanks for the review. Do you think I'll get about 20 ft range? Thats teh distance from wife's desk to my amp. Planning to buy this for her.

What would happen if I connect my laptop as well as hers o the device? Is it possible to link pair 2 devices and play only from one at a time? Or if I needed to switch from her laptop to mine, would I have to pair it again with mine?

Thanks.

So, I pair with 2 laptops and then connect and disconnect from the laptops? No need to go to the Logitech device? Just to make sure that I got it right.

Ya exactly. Everytime you wish to connect to your Logitech Adapter, it has to be done from your Laptop or any Bluetooth device.

Thanks.

So, I pair with 2 laptops and then connect and disconnect from the laptops? No need to go to the Logitech device? Just to make sure that I got it right.

Nice review. Never knew such a thing existed.

However it would be great if you could mention the follow:

1. Price

2. Where you bought from?

3. How is the reception at 20f, 30f, if possible 40f and between one wall and two walls.

4. Warranty?

Nice review. Never knew such a thing existed.

However it would be great if you could mention the follow:

1. Price: Rs.2100/-

2. Where you bought from? www.ebay.in

3. How is the reception at 20f, 30f, if possible 40f and between one wall and two walls: Tried around 20-25 ft. with not much of a problem. Reception with 1 wall is good but with 2 walls as obstruction it starts to crack and drop sound.

4. Warranty? 2 Years from Logitech

i would recommend a belkin one because its cheaper . you can also increase the range by adding an external rp-sma connector , i can easily stream from another room 4 walls with an Alfa 8dbi directional antenna

Back