Ride for the first date ?

So , here comes the possibility of me going on first date with a girl with whom i had been chatting in recent weeks.

She did gave a green signal for a Coffee date next month :D :D. So just wanted to plan up things beforehand.

So guys give your thought, which ride will be a good idea to go on first coffee date with a girl :)

1) Lovely Suzuki Access
2) Old Monk Passion Plus
3) An international Sports tourer bike
4) A humble Alto :)
5) Mighty Safari Storme
6) or a Beast - German luxury car

If the US can elect Trump as their troll-in-chief we should try the same for being.smart.

At least he will be an entertaining troll and not the grab 'em by the p**** kind..

My vote goes to your (in)famous faithful companion Safari Storme...

But if you still want a German luxury car, considering lower prices due to GST, go for Audi, BMW, etc.

Oh how we missed these threads.

Are you so rich that you're buying a car or a bike just to impress a girl you've never met?

cljzYgG.gif

Hahahah........what an epic thread and suggestions OMG :D

Simple suggestion would be that, If you have something in excess, don't flaut it much.
Be a gentleman, she is not going to like you because of what car you are bringing.

All the Best.

Certainly true, seems like will take alto from my garage to the date :) now awaits for the big day aug 12 :)

Certainly true, seems like will take alto from my garage to the date :) now awaits for the big day aug 12 :)
Yeah alto is good, take any car, not a bike. Make her comfortable. This date is not to flaunt what you got but to make her comfortable or both of you comfortable.

Btw first date aug 12??? or is it jul 12??

Back