Ride with photon+ & tata

kothakota

Recruit
:clap:

Ride with photon+

The internet service providers discriminate and harrass customers like me.

Ride with photon+ and back home without photon+. It was a misled alliance that needed to be ended. But did the tata telecom deactivate my photon+ account or is it being grandly misused by the youngsters representing the madina communication located at anandbagh as tata indicom outlet??

Right from the start none of the tata indicom outlet staff or the nodal officer or the technician or the customer care staff bothered to provide me with the fact that the huawei device photon+ could be easily available at any mobile shops with a proper bill and warranty. Why hide the important fact from me and deny me the customer satisfaction of buying the device by myself?

The answer is sheer pervertism or lack of communication with a malicious intention to misuse the photon+ using my name. Whatever the names the two youngsters calling themselves nizam & younis impressed upon me with the demo of the sleek huawei brand photon+. While the tata telecom's nodal officer suggested the zte brand device with an antennea. Thereafter both the parties deliberately began to confuse me by promising to call but another party would call me instead. This went on by the perverts for three days while i had to carry my laptop to & fro for three days.

But i was not at all confused instead firm with my choice of huawei brand. These people did not disclose to me that i could easily buy the device from the shop. Ultimately when i applied for the photon+ connection through the aforesaid nizam & younis (their mobile :9246283540) and submitted a cheque. What followed was the meaningless phone calls when they ought to have collected the correct details for activation of my account. They kept offering me lame excuses until i had to personally contact the nodal officer and ensure activation. This nizam began unnecssarily emphasing with the number nine saying that activation would be done by nine. They also made me talk over the phone (9246419419) to one man named nagaraj of tirumala communications stating that i should favour the cheque for tirumala communications while they grandly wrote the name of madina communications on the application form. The intent was to cheat or harrass me but i failed to give in. These two youngsters thereafter kept on harrassing me with phone calls and i wanted sufficient time to check the connectivity. To safeguard my interest and avoid any form of virus through the photon+ device that failed to click when used i had to return the device back to them.

Clearly the bad intention to harrass is evident. But i am appalled by the tata telecom staff and their participation in this cheap tirade of harrassment. Clearly the tata telecom staff failed to guide or offer unbiased service. Instead the tata telecom choose the path of racism and discrimination towards customer like me.

Eventually after the twists & the turns what needs to be ensured is that the device activated under my name should not be misused. The tata telecom failed to confirm the deactivation of the service, and i am still left without the desired internet facility.

Back