Rig upgrade after 4 long years :)

fLUX

Skilled
After pondering over for a long time on updating my rig I have finally taken the plunge, decided to go all out to make a seizure inducing build :p Its been 4 years since i got my last rig ( https://techenclave.com/threads/new-rig-after-5-years.181302/ ) which is still running strong by the way *touchwood ;)

Below are the details of my new build

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard - Asus ROG Strix B550-F gaming (wifi)
RAM - 2 * 16GB DDR4 3200HZ Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO
AIO Cooler - Lian Li 360 Galahad White
Cabinet - Lian LI O11 Razer Edition
GPU - Zotac 2080 Ti Amp Edition
Cabinet Fan - Ant Esports Superflow 120 Kit ARGB * 2 (6 fans in Total)
HDD - Kingston A2000 1 TB NVME ( Added a 2TB WD Blue and 1TB Samsung 860 QVO from my old build)
SMPS - Antec HCG Gold Extreme 850 watt
Monitor - ASus vg27aql1a '27 inch

Future plans of upgrade, get a 3080 if it makes sense and add 2/4TB HDD and 32GB of RAM.

Some images taken

11B3V3G.jpg

uKhzQLr.jpg

ehwvcRy.jpg

ZIts1v7.jpg

reBmiBV.jpg

7RppOly.jpg

g98HbR5.jpg

EqjMaRl.jpg

Looks great! Btw could you please confirm the Lian Li's importer? Is it the people at Shinigami aka Reaper group?

Btw friends of mine can arrange a Asus Strix B550-A to go with your white build. Do msg if you end up returning the mobo.

Looks great! Btw could you please confirm the Lian Li's importer? Is it the people at Shinigami aka Reaper group?

Btw friends of mine can arrange a Asus Strix B550-A to go with your white build. Do msg if you end up returning the mobo.
Thanks, will need to check the box. It's thrown into the attic at the moment.

Will keep the existing build as is , thanks for the offer :)

Thanks, i stopped looking at any further cabinets once i saw the O11 video on YT :)
Boy, its such a good cabinet and this cabinet propels you towards RGB fans which I personally don't like. Then it also asks you for watercooling. Your setup is very neat. Congratulations. How much did you pay for it. 14k..?

Boy, its such a good cabinet and this cabinet propels you towards RGB fans which I personally don't like. Then it also asks you for watercooling. Your setup is very neat. Congratulations. How much did you pay for it. 14k..?
15.4k, I turn of the RGB of thr cabinet fans whenever am using my PC

wow! that's a nice build although too much bling for me :)

congrats. always good to see performance rigs on the forums!

Back