PC Peripherals RMA Center for Amkette?

arvnd

Disciple
Hi guys,

Planning to buy an Amkette FlashTV from ebay. It has 1 year manufacturer warranty.

On their website I found a list of amkette offices and dealers but no info on whom to contact in case of RMA. Any clue?

Even I need information about Amkette service centre/ RMA centre if they have any. My 2GB microSD card is dead :p

^Is that one bought from Tradus.in? I'm also having a couple those cards bought from there :(

Here's the mumbai Amkette sales centre address. You can ask them what to do.
25 Nand Ghanshyam, Off Maha Kali Caves Road,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400093.
Tel: 022-26873370, 26872831, 32451447
Fax: 022-26871525
E-mail: amkmum@bom8.vsnl.net.in

Called up Amkette and checked. It seems they do RMA from any of their offices as mentioned in the link below

Welcome to World’s Leading Storage Media Company – Amkette: When Reliability Matters

Or you could courier the product and the proof of purchase to their head office.

I bought the FlashTV today from one of the amkette distributors (SreeVinayaka)in Trivandrum. He said in case of RMA I can give the product to him directly; he'll take care of RMA including couriering and stuff. That gives me some peace of mind :)

Hello Arvnd,

I receive a very good customer support experience from Amkette. In case of any issue in your device you need to simply call on the Amkette Technical Helpline in Delhi @9312691448 or their toll free no 1800-11-9090 and explain them your issue rest they will take care of and provide you the best possible solutions.

-Gaurav

Thanks for your input, Gaurav, I have a reasonably good rapport with the local amkette distributor here as well. Hope I wont need to use it :)

Back