PC Peripherals RMA Center for Amkette?

arvnd

Disciple
Dec 13, 2009
Hi guys,

Planning to buy an Amkette FlashTV from ebay. It has 1 year manufacturer warranty.

On their website I found a list of amkette offices and dealers but no info on whom to contact in case of RMA. Any clue?

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
Even I need information about Amkette service centre/ RMA centre if they have any. My 2GB microSD card is dead :p

arvnd

Disciple
Dec 13, 2009
Called up Amkette and checked. It seems they do RMA from any of their offices as mentioned in the link below

Welcome to World’s Leading Storage Media Company – Amkette: When Reliability Matters

Or you could courier the product and the proof of purchase to their head office.

I bought the FlashTV today from one of the amkette distributors (SreeVinayaka)in Trivandrum. He said in case of RMA I can give the product to him directly; he'll take care of RMA including couriering and stuff. That gives me some peace of mind :)

Gaurav Pradhan

Recruit
May 6, 2010
Hello Arvnd,

I receive a very good customer support experience from Amkette. In case of any issue in your device you need to simply call on the Amkette Technical Helpline in Delhi @9312691448 or their toll free no 1800-11-9090 and explain them your issue rest they will take care of and provide you the best possible solutions.

-Gaurav

arvnd

Disciple
Dec 13, 2009
Thanks for your input, Gaurav, I have a reasonably good rapport with the local amkette distributor here as well. Hope I wont need to use it :)