Roland Garros (French Open)

its clay......and after marriage no player so far have been better...so chance of fedrer too low.......hope Novak Djokovic so some class against NADAL

I would say up till now nole has a bare chance. I'm not counting on feddy this time and murray is a failure in clay.

After that thrashing defeat last year, federer must have thought of quitting clay season :p but madrid came in the way to boost his confidence. Hope feddy doesn't embarrass himself this time if he gets to the final that is.

Hate to say this, but I really wished for Nadal to win on grass last yr & he trumped the king on his own turf. Hence the only other wish is to see the reverse!!!

Shocking News for Nadal Fans.. And fans who enjoy Federer V Nadal Rivalry.

Nadal lost to Robin Soderling 2-6, 7-6, 4-6, 6-7 :( :(

Slightly good news for Federer, if he scrapes to Final :hap5: :bleh:

P.S :- Am a hardcore Fed fan :hap2:

Saw the amazing match. :D lol what a thrashing defeat.

Robin was like serve - bang ! - serve - bang :p

I still doubt federer winning french open.

Ivanovic was never a favourite..

Anyways Murray is playing is his usual best so Federer still has his work cut out, ofcourse only if he reaches Final. Nadal and Murray exploit Federer's backhand so well, thats virtual handicap for him..

Damn listening to Nadal's Post Match conference..

I feel bad for him :|

Reporter :- What are your preparations now on ?
Nadal :- Right now.. umm My preparations are for my Swimming Pool of my home. :rofl: :clap:

nadal dumped by the big swede!!...fantastic news for fedex and his fans, dont think he will get a better opportunity to win the french open ever with nadal and djoko thrashed!!!!!....I am hoping/praying/fingers crossed for Fedex to win the French open!!!!!!

Jasku said:
nadal dumped by the big swede!!...fantastic news for fedex and his fans, dont think he will get a better opportunity to win the french open ever with nadal and djoko thrashed!!!!!....I am hoping/praying/fingers crossed for Fedex to win the French open!!!!!!

I like Federer but the mark of a true champion is to win against the best. Not hope that the best lose on a bad day and then win against inferior competitors.

I hope Fed loses this time. I like him more than I like others(Murray, etc..) but I want him to win against Nadal. It is a known fact that Nadal is king of clay. Fedex should show his real class by winning against Nadal in the French Open.

Back