Roland Garros (French Open)

Nikhil said:
I like Federer but the mark of a true champion is to win against the best. Not hope that the best lose on a bad day and then win against inferior competitors.

I hope Fed loses this time. I like him more than I like others(Murray, etc..) but I want him to win against Nadal. It is a known fact that Nadal is king of clay. Fedex should show his real class by winning against Nadal in the French Open.

agreed dude...but at the end of the day, no one care's against who u won the open, its another grand slam in the bag, and the french has eluded him, and i dont want fedex to be compared to Sampras, so I really hope he wins this one, alltho its not easy with the likes of roddick, Tsonga still in the mix!!!!

I am not worried about Roddick..

Its Murray who knows how to handicap Federer, Also he has pathetic record againts Murray.. Though Murray will be facing a little tough match against Gonzalez but after that he has no worries.. Soderling was just one day wonder..

Yesterday's casualty Djoker can also be lethal on his day..

man..man...he was just not nadal today. he would have been beaten by any good player. IMO this has to be due to madrid open as he was reluctant to play it citing short rest time for french. but he had to play to defend points and the end result is this getting betaen in his own backyard.

ATP is having a big hand in this defeat.

Federer is 2 sets down with 6-7, 5-7 against Haas...

Seems like another top seed might be sent packing unless he ups it another gear.. Although he isnt playing that bad..

Huge chance of Federer going down in 3 sets :|

^Gonzalez is in great form as well, murray won't get past him easily.

btw Jankovic is out of FO !

loses to Cirstea [wtf ?] 6-3 0-6 7-9

Safina all the way now :D

I hope Gonzalez goes through.. His game is pretty good, but he never clicks when matters.. Plus his game is treat to watch, stylish inside out forehands.. backhands down the line...

Roddick and Monfils is also going to be tough.. Clay being Monfils fav surface and Roddick worst..

Btw its 8 PM in Paris and how come the natural light is still bright ? And now Roddick and Monfil will play which will take it atleast to 10:30 !!

Crowds fav Tsonga got thrashed by JMD. :p Hope it doesn't happen to monfils also.

Btw did u see the dive by monfils in the prev match ? that was an amazing point from nowhere.

Btw its 8 PM in Paris and how come the natural light is still bright ?

Weird.. o_O

good stuff.....youngsters kikin a$$.........also Jankovic lost...dont like her, and gal that beat her is real pretty looking Ukrainian chick, what was her name...Cristia?

^ Cirstea :D

she was good man. liked the way she played. she needs to a little more patient though. but shes just 19, lots of potential ahead. :)

btw, i found her to be cute as well :p

federer just anaged to scrape through. he better step up his game. GO FEDERER!! :D

im so happy nadal got out. he got pounded! :lol: his pink shirt made it look even better

Federer had a tough 4 set win against monfils last time.

This time its gonna be even harder judging by his opponent's form.

Btw its 8 PM in Paris and how come the natural light is still bright ? And now Roddick and Monfil will play which will take it atleast to 10:30 !!

It's summer there. You forget basic geography? The more north you are, the longer your days are in Summer and shorter in winter.

Back