Round II Soundmagic PL-11 Earphones [ Round II Is Now Closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
amarbir no neft option????

i mean in payment options i see it...

But when doing for the stuff the payment stuff shows money order,icici bank deposit,etc...but not that of neft

By gmb2006 on Today, 02:12 PM
Default Re: Round II Soundmagic PL-11 Earphones [ Ask The Members How They Sound ]
Payment done via neft today
ORDER ID : Lynx-2882
Amount: 585/-
1 Pl-11
Please Confirm

Sirjee, pls tell me the status of my above order

Hi sirji....Payment done...via ICICI Bank Online Transfer...

Transferred Amount:- Rs 585

Order ID: Lynx-2890

BIL/000126257055/Order ID: Lynx-2890/NSP

Please Update Status.....Many Thanx

I have placed an order via Lynx-2924. Please process and let me know when I should make the payment.

Thanks

manoja2k said:
hi:
placed an order. ID: Lynx-2912. Please confirm by e-mail or PM me so that I can transfer the money i.e. 585/-

Thanks for a great deal.

What's the status of my order? I am ready to pay. Just need your confirmation.

Damn ,
again Getting Payments Without Order Id No ,What is Going On Guys Can Someone Explain To These Newbies How To Do It Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was out of town and missed on last deal, have already placed an order on lynx-india Amarbir kindly confirm and add my name to updated list,will send the payment today or by tomorrow morning.Order id -Lynx-2930
TIA

my id appears 2 times on first post...:D ... plz update tht

yesterday i made payment thru NEFT via HDFC

Order ID: Lynx-2908

NOTICE

After These Many No of Guys The Last 100 NOs Stock In My Place is Out Of Stock ,I MEan i Can Only Serve These Many Guys With The current Stock .As Far As The New Stock Is there It Will Come In the Next 15 Days And Will That Be Sold At Discounted Rate is Not Known Yet.Sorry No More Bookings Of This For The Time Being ,I Will Create Another Preorder GO Related To This Its 1:45 Now And Any Orders Placed After This Will Be At Price Rs :880/- + Tax And That Too In a Preorder​

gmb2006 said:
By gmb2006 on Today, 02:12 PM
Default Re: Round II Soundmagic PL-11 Earphones [ Ask The Members How They Sound ]
Payment done via neft today
ORDER ID : Lynx-2882
1 Pl-11
Please Confirm

Sirjee, pls tell me the status of my above order

Please tell me current status.
Payment ref is NEFT-001305003948 -Lynx2882 GMB2006
pls revert f u want more details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back