Round II Soundmagic PL-11 Earphones [ Round II Is Now Closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion ,
You Are a Old customer of Lynx If You Needed Rs :500 For This Deal You Should Have Called Me

Bah what abt me :p...I deserve some discount as well :rofl:
PS : Got the PL11 today...will try to do a mini review between PL-30, CX 300, EP-630 and PL-11 :p

Supra said:
Bah what abt me :p...I deserve some discount as well :rofl:

PS : Got the PL11 today...will try to do a mini review between PL-30, CX 300, EP-630 and PL-11 :p

Well ,

i Will still Not LEave the Rs :85 Shipping Lolz.

sirji, i was wondering if i can substitute my pending order for 2 ep-630s for equivalent no. of PL-11s by paying the incremental amt. ordr id.2849.

Lolz ,

Guys Saw The Thread Tag The Last One Haa Haa .Anyways Blackprice I Have No Idea that i Could Give You 4 More ,Might Be in The Round Three Its Possible .I am Ordering The Same Soon ,You Can Go Ahead With The Payment and If I Have Left I Will Send Or you Could Wait For The Next 100 NOS Lot .

Magnet : The Same Applies For you Also .

Even my name does not figure in the 1st List. Order No. #Lynx-2924. The payment was made last evening as soon as you confirmed my order. I had left the payment details on the chat as well as in this thread.

BIL/000126391164/Order No 2924/MP001/NSP

Amar payment done for Order #Lynx-2930 via icici.

Payment Id : 0126505046

Sent a screen shot to you in PM

wats the status of Order #Lynx-2908 ??

payment done @ day before yesterday....plz update the first post as it reflects to ur bank acct.

thx :)

Guys ,

i am Having a Headache ,I Will Be Online On Live chat At 3:30 Sharp Come Online And Help Me To Identify Your Payments Lets Do Max Shipping Out Today .

universal said:
wats the status of Order #Lynx-2908 ??

payment done @ day before yesterday....plz update the first post as it reflects to ur bank acct.

thx :)

Hi ,

Lots of Payment With Useless comments again Delaying My Process .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back