FS: Others Routers, Logitech Mouse, Monitor Arm, Android Car Head Unit, Creative USB DAC, Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Adapter and MORE...

Hi

Regarding the Android music head. Where can I find the info on the compatibility with which car?
Hi.

It is compatible with almost all cars sold in India. You need to buy a frame (facia) for your specific car. It costs Rs.500 - Rs.1000 (including coupler). I had paid Rs.400 for frame and Rs.400 for installation to the local accessory shop.

BTW, for which which car you want it?

does the unit have WiFi?

Does not seem to be mentioned in specs
Yes, it has wifi. You can use mobile hotspot for data.

But honestly, in my other car, before getting it, I thought of wifi options but I didn't need to used it except initial trials and app installation like CPU-Z, etc. to check if the hardware matches the specification mentioned on the box.

Wireless Android Auto is a boom. Enter the car with bluetooth ON in your mobile and you get all access like google maps / spotify with your library (or your fav. music app) in split screen. Browse some videos of wireless android auto / apple car play if you have not used it earlier.

Yes, it has wifi. You can use mobile hotspot for data.

But honestly, in my other car, before getting it, I thought of wifi options but I didn't need to used it except initial trials and app installation like CPU-Z, etc. to check if the hardware matches the specification mentioned on the box.

Wireless Android Auto is a boom. Enter the car with bluetooth ON in your mobile and you get all access like google maps / spotify with your library (or your fav. music app) in split screen. Browse some videos of wireless android auto / apple car play if you have not used it earlier.
May be stupid question but I will still ask - if it fits with fascia in my 8 year old Maruti Suzuki Ritz Zxi, do I need amp to run it at full potential? Would the default speakers work without any amp for time being before I plan any speaker upgrades?

May be stupid question but I will still ask - if it fits with fascia in my 8 year old Maruti Suzuki Ritz Zxi, do I need amp to run it at full potential? Would the default speakers work without any amp for time being before I plan any speaker upgrades?
Yes. No need for amp and default speakers will work.

Edit:

Android Car Head Unit sold to @Ankit Manchanda

Payment received. Pickup created by Ankit Manchanda.

Last edited:
Available for sale now:

* BRAND NEW Amazon Basics Monitor Stand, Height Adjustable Arm Mount - Rs.1000 + shipping
* Mi Router 4A Gigabit Edition 1200 Mbps Router (White, Dual Band) - Rs.900 + shipping

Revised Price:

* BRAND NEW Amazon Basics Monitor Stand, Height Adjustable Arm Mount - Rs.900 + shipping
* Mi Router 4A Gigabit Edition 1200 Mbps Router (White, Dual Band) - Rs.850 + shipping

Amazon Basics Monitor Stand, Height Adjustable Arm Mount sold to @Ebil

Payment received. Pickup created.

Available:
* Mi Router 4A Gigabit Edition 1200 Mbps Router (White, Dual Band) - Rs.850 + shipping
This price is non-negotiable.

Back