Graphic Cards RP Tech - 3060Ti FE

Viplab Thakur

Disciple
So I sent RP Tech an enquiry about 3060ti FE on 14th Feb, and I know that they have started sending forms to people who sent enquiries in the month of Feb. Can someone here bring me up-to speed on when they sent the enquiry and when they received the form for the graphic card.

I also receive Two mails from Rashi to offering NVIDIA Founder Edition GeForce RTX 3060 TI at the MSRP of INR 35900/- inclusive of GST. I Reply many times but no Answer given by RP Tech.

Not me. But if you wanna know about 3060ti FE, you can mail it out to miss Namrata Welling. her email is mentioned above.
I asked about every card they have listed and I got that many replies from namrata and some other girl also from rptech india saying that they follow Que system and I should wait.

Well, miss Namrata told me it would take about 1-2 months to get the new stocks, on 16th November. I think we should ask her in January 2022

Last edited:
Hey.. Planning to buy 3060ti now...Should I wait for 3050 or Intel Alchemist...?
Is there any hope that prices will come down..?
3050 is available in laptops now afaik.....rest it depends what's your budget.....new 3060ti starts from 70k....used around 65k......these are lhr versions.......non lht cost around 90-100k.

Go for any RTX card you might find. Any 2060 / 2070 would be better.

Practically 1080 could also be better option.
The AIB versions of cards are really expensive right now, that's why the best option is to go for Founders edition cards. Their price is fixed. And yes 2060 and 2070 would be better, but their FE cards are no longer available.

Back