Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using!
Preference goes to local buyer, but can ship at buyers risk. All items are out of warranty and unknown purchase date.

Raspberry Pi Zero W V1.1 - 1000/-
Chromecast 2nd Generation - 1000/- (Complete in box!)
Amazon Fire TV Stick 2nd Generation - 1000/- (Complete in box!)

NOTE :-
  1. Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. If you cannot, leave a message below and I will contact you. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility.
  2. Shipping will be extra and at actuals. Will most likely ship using Delhivery. I would strongly suggest insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will not be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred during shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes buyer's responsibility).
  3. Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 149
FireTV Stick sold to @Dwayne_Johnson

Item picked up!

EDIT: I got a LOT of DMs for the fire stick! Can you please tell me why you people prefer it over chromecast?

I know it can install apps, but conversely the chromecast doesnt have ads splattered on the homescreen. Both decodes are capped at x264, and there is feature parity among both.

Looking forward to your responses.

Last edited:
FireTV Stick sold to @Dwayne_Johnson

Item picked up!

EDIT: I got a LOT of DMs for the fire stick! Can you please tell me why you people prefer it over chromecast?

I know it can install apps, but conversely the chromecast doesnt have ads splattered on the homescreen. Both decodes are capped at x264, and there is feature parity among both.

Big P.

The reason people prefer Fire stick is because it feels familiar, just operate the TV using your remote. Using chromecast, while it has its conveniences, it's still cumbersome.

My first smart tv experience was with a chromecast and I absolutely loved it back then. But it has it's issues. For instance, if you're using a chromecast, something as simple as pausing what's playing requires you to unlock your phone. With a fire stick, you can just press the pause button on the remote. This especially shows the convenience factor when you get a call on the same phone being used to cast.

The other part is TV controls. For the most part, I don't need to touch the TV remote these days. I just operate everything using the fire stick remote. With Chromecast, you need the phone for some things and TV remote for things like changing the volume.

Edit: also, most android TVs have chromecast built in, so there's no need for a separate device for this feature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back