Budget 21-30k RTX 3060 12gb - Zotac vs Gigabyte ?

Would be great if any forum members could help me with this confusion.

This would be my first mainstream GPU ever.
Coming from GT 710. Used to to get display from my home-server which i mostly ssh into.

How is the service feedback ? Device life etc.
Should i get OC vs non-OC model ?
Would want to undervolt if it heats up too much.

Use case -
lighweight gaming.( I have mostly played simulator games on different machines, maybe would explore further now)
lightweight ML/DL.

Both are good. Gigabyte Gaming OC triple fan is an outstanding 3060 but I think you are talking about dual fan Gigabyte Eagle and Zotac Twin edge.
Both brands have good and fast service. I prefer ZOTAC because they give quick replacements.
OC non OC doesn't matter much.
3060 is a very good card and you can pick most brands and models without hesitation.
I prefer ZOTAC 3060 for dual fans and Gigabyte 3060 for triple fan.

Ahh yes, forgot to mention i am looking for dual fan version due to space limitations in my case.
I myself am leaning towards ZOTAC, as I read somewhere in the forum that Gigabyte focuses on repairs instead of giving replacements.
There are gigabyte 3060s available in the budget here in the forum, which made rethink.

P.S. in the past few days I have convinced myself not to get a 4070 :D

Also i wish, within a year, 4060 16gb variants are gonna go(in resale) like hot cakes in the forum here. the real price they were supposed to be.

Zotac for 5 year warranty.

Last edited:
I blindly suggest people get Zotac if they are buying any Nvidia Card due to their 5-year warranty policy. And the service is also good in my experience. AORUS cards I think now have 4years for some. So that is also good but the price is relatively high compared to other cards of the same variant.

Back