Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy a 3060/3060ti, FE preferred at reasonable prices. I can't really buy locally cause I live in a secluded area. Let me know what are the prices in your local shops so I have an idea of how much I should expect to pay for this. The cheapest I've found is 59k for a GALAX RTX 3060.
Thanks.

used 3060ti are going anywhere from 60-65k or more depending on brand and model and are LHR ofcourse.
FE model you are asking for have seen going for as low as 75-80k of course by reseller otherwise it is 36k by rptech.(you won't get it)
then AIB models start from 70k lowest for not so popular brands to anywhere 90k or more for top end cards.

I'm mostly looking at 3060 cause of my budget, but 3060ti is an option if I get a miracle deal.
Yep, I had enquired for it in July 2021 & currently they're in FEB queue, so gonna forget about that.
Also, thanks for the pricing info.

3060 used i 've seen going for 50k but not much. you can negotiate though and i guess 50k can be done. but i would say wait.
once in a while there are very good deals. like a person was selling 2*3060ti LHR version in mumbai (found via discord) for 50k a piece. a deal you won't find anywhere for next 2-3 months also. i personally talked to him but before going further he sold it locally or would've got a 3060ti for that dank price that too only 5 months old.
so you would've to look at many places to score such deals. even Facebook.

I think that's the lowest I've seen for a 3060ti. I usually check facebook, reddit, olx, on here but don't know how to check on discord. Could you possibly DM me the groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back