Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Standard
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Need an upgrade and need money
I have a brand new 3070 FE that I haven't unboxed yet. Want to exchange it for a CPU+MBD combo + difference amount.

Preferably 5600x + B550
I prefer local buyers but I can do shipping at buyer's risk.

I also have a 3060Ti FE used for 3 months (Oct purchased). Only used for gaming. Can sell combo for 177k

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_123352.jpg
    IMG_20220104_123352.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_20220104_123505.jpg
    IMG_20220104_123505.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_20220108_232812.jpg
    IMG_20220108_232812.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Can you tell the query date to RP tech , also just to confirm
are you asking for
CPU(approx 25 k) + mobo (approx 20k)+ 55k ?

date also needed on hand.
when you have new pics, pm the mods. they will unlock for you to update the thread
unlocked

Last edited:
Can you tell the query date to RP tech , also just to confirm
are you asking for
CPU(approx 25 k) + mobo (approx 20k)+ 55k ?
Sorry I totally overlooked your comment.
I've sent dozens of queries since Nov '20 till Aug '21 and got 2 forms.

Cpu 18-20k for 5600x (based on condition) Mb - 10-14k (based on model) + whatever adds up to 93k

@WR4P-TP I'm selling it to miners because they can make profit out of these cards so they're willing to pay this price. I've also had to purchase a GPU for double the price myself just for gaming. Btw I've seen you posting FE cards for hiked prices too, and they sold. And thanks, I have good offers will close deal by tomorrow.

@mods, are we or anyone allowed to sell a component for this much price. The Price of a Founder Edition has not changed since launched.
@puns ++
@WR4P-TP I'm selling it to miners because they can make profit out of these cards so they're willing to pay this price. I've also had to purchase a GPU for double the price myself just for gaming. Btw I've seen you posting FE cards for hiked prices too, and they sold. And thanks, I have good offers will close deal by tomorrow.
Sorry to say this but he is true too.

Alright. But intention is just to slightly decrease the resale value. Can’t just give away gpus at MRP today(to sellers/strangers). So we’re just asking approx. 30% above the MPR(gamers/miners/sellers not ripping off anyone). But observing how confidently people are selling @100% above, maybe we should start securing cheaper(sub 50k-60k) cards and sell it @100% profit too. Enough 3080 Ti & 3090’s. These are really hard to sell cards lol.

Can miners earn a profit at these prices? It's going be an age before they even break even on these. But hey, if there's demand at these prices, godspeed.

A single card won't ROI....only those with big setups can ROI fast and should buy these at hiked price. Also have started to see these going for 75k and lower as everyone knows that these can't ROI at such price......but those who don't know they buy at whatever price.......and sorry for spoiling thread.

A single card won't ROI....only those with big setups can ROI fast and should buy these at hiked price. Also have started to see these going for 75k and lower as everyone knows that these can't ROI at such price......but those who don't know they buy at whatever price.......and sorry for spoiling thread.
This makes no sense unfortunately. ROI has to be calculated by income from a single card, not from all the cards. ROI will be the same whether running a single or multiple cards. Whether it makes sense running long term or not is another question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back