FS: Video Card Rtx 3080ti FE for trade with rtx 3090 fe

So there is a huge backlog of games and then I need to run my LAB with more vRAM. I guess I'll have to wait for another month or two.
Calculate time of shipping from hongkong via see route and add one month in it that will be your invitation time.Most people who have registered will run off if currunt market situation continues for 15,20 days more.
Regards

Calculate time of shipping from hongkong via see route and add one month in it that will be your invitation time.Most people who have registered will run off if currunt market situation continues for 15,20 days more.
Regards
So I guess Feb end or March it is then.

So I guess Feb end or March it is then.
For 3080ti yes, but for 3090 its much more slow. The last time I asked for date (around December) they said its in 3rd March (so around 1.5-2 months to clear 3 days). Given my enquiry is on April and October 1 for 3090 and 3080ti respectively, I think that Feb end would be about time to get 3080ti invitation with the upcoming restock. Even then possible 3070ti 16GB release would be much better deal for me with more vram (and enough cuda cores) to work with.

Anyways hope you get your trade deal @ashoka1

Back