WTB RTX 3090 fe,Rtx 3090 fe.

I know.i was just making clear i need card for gaming not mining.Most of members here will not give their invitation to miner at any premium.

No one's selling a GPU at or near MSRP here anyways so I'm pretty sure they don't care if it goes to a miner as long as they're getting that special extra money due to the situation.

one of my friend got one 3090fe 6,7 days ego.was getting 3090 asus at very good price but at that time i was running for 3080ti.do miners buy 3090? i thought it consumes lots of light and vram temp
are horrible.i intend to use with a water block and custom water loop.

do miners buy 3090? i thought it consumes lots of light and vram temp are horrible.

Of course they do, does it matter if it pays way over electricity costs? VRAM temps are high for any GDDR6X card even on gaming and that's normal as it's designed that way. At least miners replace the shitty thermal pads and bring that down by a lot, tbh gamers are the one who don't care for such stuff.

Got one 3080 from rp tech.had dozens of invitations from rp tech just didn't looked at those emails address.they had sent invitations from 3060 to 3090 every model.but now only 3080 was in stock so took it.lady who works at rp tech is a very kind and helpful.

Back