Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
No
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Currently no use for me so selling for cash
Local buyers preferred (location: South Bangalore)
Product is a workstation GPU catered specially towards users such as solid works, blender, adobe suite, AI/Machine learning etc.
Built like tank for 24/7 365days of operation.
PNY brand, anti static package seal is intact.

Bank, cash or crypto is accepted as mode of payment.

Attachments

• 20231020_091714.jpg
    20231020_091714.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 20231020_092047.jpg
    20231020_092047.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 20231020_091443.jpg
    20231020_091443.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 20231020_091520.jpg
    20231020_091520.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 152
U should share some working pics, gpuz snap and furmark vid also.....and without warranty that's quite a high price....3090 are available cheaper with warranty sold here on forum too.

U should share some working pics, gpuz snap and furmark vid also.....and without warranty that's quite a high price....3090 are available cheaper with warranty sold here on forum too.
I understand the concern about its temps & performance but workstation cards are passed through multiple stages to validate its operation before getting shipped out of factory. Product is in sealed condition at the moment. Potential buyer can visit, remove the seal to run his/her tests as some prefer "new". 3090 is a GeForce lineup btw without ECC Vram or Quadro software support.
Too high, A6000 was available for 10k more sometime back.
Aren't those sold above 3.5L? Kindly share link of store, would love to buy 1 at that price (new).

Aren't those sold above 3.5L? Kindly share link of store, would love to buy 1 at that price (new).
3.1L for new, anyways are you selling new?
Therefore my mentioned price was also not new.
If you are serious in picking a used one at my mentioned price, send me pm and I'll share contact details.
GLWYS

3.1L for new, anyways are you selling new?
Therefore my mentioned price was also not new.
If you are serious in picking a used one at my mentioned price, send me pm and I'll share contact details.
GLWYS
Yeah the A4500 is sealed, which implies "new" :sweatsmile:(workstation cardboard boxes never has seal but they instead put the seal on anti static cover) Hope this clears things up for you. Nah man, not interested in used cards. 1L for new A6000 would have been epic tho.

Also as per rules u cannot sell any sealed item.

Yeah....but still having higher vram and people do use them also for production which u might also be knowing.
I am well aware of this rule. Say a sealed box could have a brick in it instead of actual CPU or GPU. But things are different here cuz the product is visible for you to see. Regarding the 3090 (it needs to be copper modded or EK slapped on it for it to be useable at full tdp limits or it'll throttle down hard even with UV on stock heatsinks) so big no for 24x7 operations for aforementioned use cases . Its a niche market for Quadro as it provides unlocked feature sets at driver level, select binned chips, higher grade pcb layout & better fp64 than our traditional cards which Geforce counterpart doesn't provide unfortunately.

Reactions: vip
Also as per rules u cannot sell any sealed item.
I would let the Mods confirm to the OP if there is a problem with this sale. The guideline was put in place for scenarios where box sealed products were being sold and the item was not even visible.
Warranty is a valid concern for a high value product like this. The buyer can work it out with the seller on some favourable terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back