Budget 51-70k Ryzen 4000 series laptops availability in India

If the top lid doesn't shut completely, how subjective is my opinion then?

So you are implying that 8 Cores + SATA is better at everything than 4/6 Cores + NVME? Do you have any data or article or video to back that up or thats just another conjecture, eh?

IMHO, 8 cores is an overkill for a regular person. I am pretty sure @oxy on team-bhp won't be rendering 4K videos. True, NVME is overkill too but it still gets the work done in 1/3rd the time of SATA.
There are devices which provide NVME, a better build, better display for a lower cost.

I am using this laptop for past 1.5 year and thought to share my personal experience. Nevermind.
I'm not implying anything, merely making a case for the other side of the argument. You're not entitled to evidence, especially when your own post is littered with unsubstantiated claims. We've made public posts so I'm happy to let readers form their own opinion. Thanks for sharing your experience and feel free to link to those better devices for the benefit of others.

I sometimes feel that the products shown on the dell/hp oem are overpriced or inferior in terms of specs for price paid.
Last year I was looking for an office laptop on dell store and anything below 70k did not even have a full hd display.
Most options did not have ssd by default but rather 5400rpm 1TB hdd. One thing I liked was that there was option to choose FreeDOS.

Thinkpad E14 Ryzen 4500u 8GB/256GB SSD

I got this laptop for my sis for ₹46k. It comes with 1 yr Premier Onsite warranty. Having issues with buying extended warranty as its not letting me buy the cheaper Onsite warranty. Already sent a mail to CC, waiting for reply.

Harman Speakers are fantastic, better than what I expected - reasonably loud and good quality. Battery life is decent at 7+ hours under light usage. Keyboard is obviously fantastic, though not backlit. Some sites mention Aluminium Base and Top but I am not sure about that. Feels like plastic to me.

The only shortcoming of this laptop acc. to me - Display is LG's LP140WFA-SPD2. Its an 8 bit, 250 nits, 60Hz panel and supports AMD Freesync but covers only 59% sRGB and 37% AdobeRGB and my eyes were strained after I played COD MW3 for 3 hours and I slept for 11 hours after that. [I don't know why this happened as the reviews state that it doesn't have PWM.] You can read detailed review of this panel in display section at https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenov...-the-choice-and-we-compare-both.427167.0.html

You can check review of (almost) same device on https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-E14-Gen-2-laptop-review-Affordable-and-fast-thanks-to-AMD-Renoir.490256.0.html or video review on

Will keep updating as I observe more.

Last edited:
Back