FS: Processor Ryzen 5 5600G, Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MT/s CL16, RTX 2080 FE, HDplex 250W GaN ATX PSU

immolationepoch

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Gurgaon
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 14, 2022
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
N/A
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Surplus to requirements
Hello!

I have the following items on sale:

1) Ryzen 5 5600G
Got this processor from a TE member a few years ago. It's been in operation since and does what it says on the tin. Stable for me with a -20 all-core voltage offset using the PBO Curve Optimizer. I do not have the invoice or the original packaging. Ships with the stock cooler.

Expected price: INR 7,100 shipped.

2) Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MT/s CL16 (2 x 8GB)
Purchased off Amazon in 2021, runs fine with the XMP profile enabled. Should the buyer request it, I will run the Extreme Profile in TestMem5 to validate stability. I should have the original packaging somewhere.. Invoice available.

Expected price: INR 2,600 for the pair shipped.

3) Nvidia RTX 2080 FE
Also, purchased off TE. You can get more information from a previous sale post I'd created here. The GPU has been flashed with the BIOS from the EVGA 2080 XC Ultra. This allows a higher power limit, the color of the LED to be changed (you will need EVGA Precision X1), and more importantly, a truly custom fan curve with fan stop (Fan Control recommended). I've recently played about 40 hours of Helldivers 2 at 1440p and half of A Plague Tale: Innocence on this GPU; runs cool and quiet. Thermal pads are a mix of Gelid Ultimate and some EK ones I had lying around. Repasted with Arctic MX-4. Largely free of dust. No official warranty, but I will give the buyer 14 days of testing warranty. I do have the original box.

Expected price: INR 12,800 shipped.

4) HDplex 250W GaN ATX PSU
Product page here. This will ship in its original box with everything that was originally included. Out of warranty, works as intended.

Expected Price: INR 7,000 shipped.

PICTURES HERE.

Additional pictures, stress tests + results etc. available on request from serious buyers, please comment on the post before sending me a PM, questions and factual price suggestions welcome, items will be carefully and thoroughly packed for shipping.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
GPU received by the buyer and tested. Feedback pending. CPU dispatched.

Looks like DDR4 prices are through the floor so RAM is now priced at INR 2,100 for the pair with the onus of arranging shipping on the buyer.

Back