FS: Others Ryzen combo, & 3 gpu amd 240, 5870, nvidia 1060 & 1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i already offer your refund for the gpu 1060 3 gb as i can return back to my supplier since if he make his mistake for this invoice so there is no harm to ask right now.. between your and my side
The damage been done already, as you are calling me spoiling your thread and disturbing you when I've been really patient with this purchase . Waiting for almost a month without disturbing and asking for an invoice which you agreed to send?
You didn't live up to your end of the bargain and failed to provide invoice for both items (fake and No invoice) so I need refund for both and not just the GPU

@Arun.P who has modified the invoice?

This is an invoice you sent me and members can see how invoice date have been photoshoped (and you want me to trust you?). Secondly you told me to send an invoice for SSD and now backing out (Refer whatsapp pic in attachment). Originally I've asked to buy only GPU and clearly said I am downgrading only because of warranty then you pushed it for SSD. Now you are saying to take back gpu and leave me with SSD which I've clearly said No and only agreed when you pushed it (I can provide WA screenshots)
You are offering to provide a non GST invoice for SSD which is good as No invoice
Thanks for sharing this.

Yes I too can confirm that. Date is selectable which means the invoice was edited for date.
it was my supplier mistake as i already provide my word which i accept refund for the card since he told me the word which was false mistake

I did made sure to ask for an Invoice and he agreed, On 15th March he sent me an invoice which had partially visible serial number and absolutely no date visibility (PDF attached) so he asked time for 1 more week to arrange another invoice from his supplier. (The invoice with edited date). I fail to believe that he didn't see edited invoice when this was the main reason for new invoice that he had to made sure to match date and serial number (that was the case first time)
He even gave me assurance multiple times, check Screenshot

Attachments

• 1060 lucknow.pdf
    101.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 188
I did made sure to ask for an Invoice and he agreed, On 15th March he sent me an invoice which had partially visible serial number and absolutely no date visibility (PDF attached) so he asked time for 1 more week to arrange another invoice from his supplier. (The invoice with edited date). I fail to believe that he didn't see edited invoice when this was the main reason for new invoice that he had to made sure to match date and serial number (that was the case first time)
He even gave me assurance multiple times, check Screenshot
if i have done mistake then i ask your return the gpu that all end of discuss as your can discuss mod if they decide to return only gpu which why your do want to return the ssd which your where using it as i already told your i can offer the normal bill without GST INVOICE for the ssd only, since your refused it p.s i also offer seller warranty and your refused to listen to me which was already at conversation at whassup at while ago and your refused it against

@Arun.P who has modified the invoice?
No intention to spam but I don't think the "who" is relevant here. Asking that question can bring up a lot of unnecessary crap and excuses. All responsibilities fall on his head since he's the one handling everything.
It's obvious that the current market situation has made him greedy and reckless.

I thought it was just one of a case. However it seems that either OP takes a callous approach every time or deliberately hide things for sale.

Bought a HX1000i from him in Dec and it had 5 cables missing. These included 2 key cables - main power cable and the usb link cable . At first he tried to downplay the same and then later offered to give a refund for power cable. Unfortunately the usb link cable is not available aftermarket so no monitoring function.

My only points of contention were
1) Such info should have been clearly mentioned in the sale thread
2) And since it was obvious that some things were left out, do not try to downplay and expect the buyer to run around and purchase the missing parts.

The PSU is running fine otherwise.

@Crazy_Eddy I am still waiting, need to ship both products and get over with this but as you can see Seller is not willing to take SSD and haven't provided an invoice which he promised (Please don't tell me to accept non gst invoice which is good as No bill)
I won't comment on credibility because you can see comments from other buyers also the one I've reported.

Yes he's said 5 yr warranty, which implies a proper invoice should be there.
If he has not given an invoice, then no reason why @Arun.P shouldn't take it back.
As the SSD come with direct warranty based on serial number as I told him it can been claim easy and he refuses to belive it as I have claim the SSD another brand long back without invoice

As the SSD come with direct warranty based on serial number as I told him it can been claim easy and he refuses to belive it as I have claim the SSD another brand long back without invoice
if you had promised him to send the invoice, you should have send the invoice. IMO, you should take the SSD back.

This is not the first time I have seen you having lot of difference on your claim, and the actual product you ship/sell. Both on this forum and elsewhere.
I wonder how your market feedback is all positive.

Its April now and I am tired of waiting. As many members shared there experiences for past deals with you and after accessing my experiance for past month I can't trust your word regarding warranty as you haven't sent any invoice for the SSD either (even after Mods/members suggestions) so I am shipping both products to the address you shared on Whatsapp and sending you a PM here on TE with my bank details for transfer. Please do the needful ASAP so I can drop the package to courier office (making time from my busy job schedule).
@Arun.P
P.S. Please don't write me on WA as I won't respond. All communications should be here on TE via PM/Thread posts from now on.

Okay as you can return but your don't belive me about SSD which can claim via serial number as per rules your should return both SSD and gpu I can refund after I receive material first

@Arun.P

In my opinion this is a make or break time.
TE is all about trust !! And you have a long way to build that trust factor.

As a first step you can coordinate with @kartikoli by refunding first. And subsequently work on improving transparency in your future listings. The ball is actually in your court...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back